GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess the county?

3 posters

Go down

Guess the county? Empty Guess the county?

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon May 11, 2009 1:32 pm

New thread! Every so often I will post some pointers as to recent GAA happenings in any given county - feel free to do the same! This week's guess the county ...

Senior league game - six sent off following melee - one earlier giving a total of 7 red cards! Blood spilled, fighting spread from the '45 to the 14 metre line. One player in hospital after being knocked out - another lost two teeth. Match finished (dunno why!) with 12 against 11. So where did all this happen?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Guess the county? Empty Re: Guess the county?

Post  Guest Mon May 11, 2009 1:37 pm

The wannabe comedians will think its funny to say Meath but I'll hazard a guess at the Garden County.

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Mon May 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Either Wicklow football or carlow hurling
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon May 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Yes in was the ref in the boot county! Sorry horn neck!

My own experience of one of the clubs involved is also negative. They beat my club in the Leinster final a few years back ansd when one of our players went to shake hands with his opponent after the game your man spat at him - class. They are my least favourite team/ club in the GAA ......
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon May 11, 2009 2:33 pm

spitting must be the most despicable act in any sport - if he'd of spat at me he'd have been picking up broken teeth with broken fingers...........
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Speaking of despicable people. I hear Mr McMenamin was causing trouble again, trying to start fights with his own county teammates in a recent club game between Moy and Dromore.

Anyone see the show at the weekend about the Errigal Ciaran club. No wonder Tyrone appeal every red card they get, learnt from the master Mickey himself who caused the split in the club because he couldnt take his punishment like a man after getting sent off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon May 11, 2009 3:03 pm

samin10 wrote:Speaking of despicable people. I hear Mr McMenamin was causing trouble again, trying to start fights with his own county teammates in a recent club game between Moy and Dromore.

Anyone see the show at the weekend about the Errigal Ciaran club. No wonder Tyrone appeal every red card they get, learnt from the master Mickey himself who caused the split in the club because he couldnt take his punishment like a man after getting sent off.

Not aware of what this is about but can't wait for replies!!! Razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down