GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dislike (insert name here) because (insert reason here) ...

2 posters

Go down

I dislike (insert name here) because (insert reason here) ... Empty I dislike (insert name here) because (insert reason here) ...

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:57 pm

People you dislike and why cyclops

I dislike Rafa Benitez because he is a tit
I dislike Jason McAteer Because he is a cnut!
I dislike Anthea Turner because she is the most annoying human being on the planet
I dislike Gavin Henson because he is a living mannaquin and because he is tapping Charlotte "Tits McGee" Church!
I dislike Paul Rudd because he has no personality compared to his contemporaries ala Ferrell, Vaughan, Wilson and Rogen
I dislike Jodie March because she is Jodie March (i still would tho..obviously like!)
I dislike Gazza because every young boy this side of the pond grows up wanting to be a footballer, that **** had it all and didnt appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

I dislike (insert name here) because (insert reason here) ... Empty Re: I dislike (insert name here) because (insert reason here) ...

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:08 pm

I dislike Liamwalkinstown because I don't like the ridiculous threads he starts.

Back to top Go down

I dislike (insert name here) because (insert reason here) ... Empty Re: I dislike (insert name here) because (insert reason here) ...

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:I dislike Liamwalkinstown because I don't like the ridiculous threads he starts.

were have i heard this before????????????
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:51 pm

I dislike nothing because life is too short! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:58 pm

i dislike the current Loyal because he is very different from the one I know and love!
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:03 pm

I think he's having a bad week, Sami. Don't worry loyal, we're here for you! Very Happy I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down