GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Ireland minor championship 2013

+6
Grenvile
Boxtyeater
bald eagle
Early_Ball_In
Thomas Clarke
Gaa_lover
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

All Ireland minor championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: All Ireland minor championship 2013

Post  bocerty Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:57 pm

goals win games and thats certainly true of both games today. Tyrone were cruising in the first half and looked to be heading to the break with a decent lead and the fact that Mayo hadnt scored from play which few would have predicted. Alas they get a goal and the whole game changed, granted we reduced the deficit to the minimum before the half time whistle went but the start of the second half left us chasing the game, which we did admirably and chopped away at the deficit and got it back to 2 at one stage.

We are left to rue the many wides we had with lads making the same mistake over and over again, i also felt there were a number of instances were great runs were going unnoticed and one or two clinical balls would have put us through for goals, it wasnt meant to be however and while we are disappointed there are positives to be had.

We played much better than many including myself expected so its onwards and upwards
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

All Ireland minor championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: All Ireland minor championship 2013

Post  Thomas Clarke Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:37 am

Disgusting article, premeditated and unreflective of an enjoyable minor match.  Puke has a short word that would aptly describe this Gavin Comiskey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:54 am

Thomas Clarke wrote:Disgusting article, premeditated and unreflective of an enjoyable minor match.  Puke has a short word that would aptly describe this Gavin Comiskey.

A disgusting article as you say.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:40 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:Disgusting article, premeditated and unreflective of an enjoyable minor match.  Puke has a short word that would aptly describe this Gavin Comiskey.

the guy obviously wasnt watching the same game i was - he is so far of the mark its almost funny!!!!

He has an anti Tyrone agenda this guy and is talking out of his ar5e!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:55 pm

I did think that early in the first half Tyrone were doing what they'd done in the last game against Roscommon, taking down anyone who looked like getting through on goal. It wasn't a massive feature in the game and Mayo were certainly guilty of the same sort of cynical fouling towards the end. An article full of digs at the Tyrone lads is very unprofessional though.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:16 pm

That would be my issue JS, it was littered with cheap shots: 'Frank Burns looked like a veteran Ulster defender' and the likes.  Frank Burns had a great game and looks a very good prospect.  

He also talks about the 2004 minor final - seriously, the 2004 minor final, 9 years ago, with different players and management.

It came across to me like a man who had made up his mind what he was going to write before he even watched the game.  Not good enough, especially when the lads you are vilifying are 15-18 year olds.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:12 pm

One of the most one eyed articles i've seen in a long time (or ever), this man has just discredited himself as a serious journo with that tripe!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 pm

bald eagle wrote:One of the most one eyed articles i've seen in a long time (or ever), this man has just discredited himself as a serious journo with that tripe!
never heard tell of the knob so he cant be that serious a journalist.

He made a total dick of himself with that article.

JS like you i didnt think it was much a feature of the game and also Mayo were at it too, but it was hard anything to deserve that crap to be written - seems to me like he wrote it after the Roscommon game and held onto it made a few modifications and published it today
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:23 pm

bocerty wrote:
bald eagle wrote:One of the most one eyed articles i've seen in a long time (or ever), this man has just discredited himself as a serious journo with that tripe!
never heard tell of the knob so he cant be that serious a journalist.

He made a total dick of himself with that article.

JS like you i didnt think it was much a feature of the game and also Mayo were at it too, but it was hard anything to deserve that crap to be written - seems to me like he wrote it after the Roscommon game and held onto it made a few modifications and published it today
I've seen plenty of bad articles in my time, but never one as unjustly negative as this one. He wrote 23 paragraphs, and 16 of them included a comment about Tyrone fouling or being cynical.

Whatever the man's agenda may be against Tyrone as a county, to do that on a crowd of minors on the biggest day of their young lives is unforgivable.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3