GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's All Quiet On Here

+5
Real Kerry Fan
KerryKatriona
SamiPremier08
rich dublin
bald eagle
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's All Quiet On Here Empty It's All Quiet On Here

Post  bald eagle Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:14 pm

God it's serious quiet here, are you all at Liamos Goldfish Sammys wake or something?

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

It's All Quiet On Here Empty Re: It's All Quiet On Here

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:22 pm

Forgot your invite..****..sorry man!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  rich dublin Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:25 pm

i know has been the last few days where is our girlie contingent? they always add some spice to the day Laughing Laughing
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo
Number of posts : 911

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 pm

rich dublin wrote:i know has been the last few days where is our girlie contingent? they always add some spice to the day Laughing Laughing

You call? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  rich dublin Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:51 pm

LilMaighEo wrote:
rich dublin wrote:i know has been the last few days where is our girlie contingent? they always add some spice to the day Laughing Laughing

You call? Very Happy
yipeeeeeeeeee my girls are here cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo
Number of posts : 911

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Ya, sometimes I'm the only person on here-it's creepy!!! Suspect But then people like Lil, Richy, mmm, and Swinny return and I'm happy. Very Happy But then ye just go off again and I'm left alone..... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:18 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:Ya, sometimes I'm the only person on here-it's creepy!!! Suspect But then people like Lil, Richy, mmm, and Swinny return and I'm happy. Very Happy But then ye just go off again and I'm left alone..... Sad

Esther you only seem to come on when I'm on. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:18 pm

rich dublin wrote:
LilMaighEo wrote:

You call? Very Happy
yipeeeeeeeeee my girls are here cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Hey Richy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Lads, would ye ever post something-only myself, Sami and Triona have posted over the last hour and a half! RMD, loyally, what's wrong with ye!? Speak people, speak! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:06 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:Lads, would ye ever post something-only myself, Sami and Triona have posted over the last hour and a half! RMD, loyally, what's wrong with ye!? Speak people, speak! cheers

I wouldn't worry we are the best anyway Very Happy

Who is the 'guest' who appears on all these annoyingly-'bumped' threads? is it Liam or somebody else?

P.S COME ON KETTERING! jerry
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:09 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:Lads, would ye ever post something-only myself, Sami and Triona have posted over the last hour and a half! RMD, loyally, what's wrong with ye!? Speak people, speak! cheers

I wouldn't worry we are the best anyway Very Happy

Who is the 'guest' who appears on all these annoyingly-'bumped' threads? is it Liam or somebody else?

P.S COME ON KETTERING! jerry

COME ON LEEDS
COME ON LEEDS
COME ON LEEDS
COME ON LEEDS
COME ON LEEDS
COME ON LEEDS
COME ON LEEDS
COME ON LEEDS

PS. COME ON MAYO!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Oh, the guest is Lil!

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:15 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:Oh, the guest is Lil!

oh yes, I remember the 'Lil deleting her account' saga Sad
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:Oh, the guest is Lil!

oh yes, I remember the 'Lil deleting her account' saga Sad

She did it twice!

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 am

Seems quiet here alright. Are we meeting up on Saturday or not. Shame that nobody is posting.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:34 am

Hello It's All Quiet On Here Icon_biggrin
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:57 am

Hoi goys (in a typical D4 accent)! It's All Quiet On Here Icon_razz

Ya we're meeting up Saturday.

KK - are you in Dublin?
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:40 pm

3inarow08 wrote:Hoi goys (in a typical D4 accent)! It's All Quiet On Here Icon_razz

Ya we're meeting up Saturday.

KK - are you in Dublin?

I was away for a few days for the annual MOT and only got to log on with the aid of a fellow inmates laptop yoke in the morning.I couldn't really work the fookin' thing really and let him on with it.
Apart from near world records of blood pressure ( A Connacht title in the bag I'd say), incredible cholesterol levels, disturbing heart beat irregularities and serious and I mean serious questions about my lifestyle, he tentatively gave me clearance to attend on Saturday night. He seemed to "think" I wasn't a good prospect for a life policy It's All Quiet On Here Suspect .
The War Office, upon my return, insisted that I should have a large fry for my tea and added "You'll enjoy a few tonight I'd say".........Hmmmmmmmm

Count me in....the old boy on the zimmer..
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:

I was away for a few days for the annual MOT and only got to log on with the aid of a fellow inmates laptop yoke in the morning.I couldn't really work the fookin' thing really and let him on with it.
Apart from near world records of blood pressure ( A Connacht title in the bag I'd say), incredible cholesterol levels, disturbing heart beat irregularities and serious and I mean serious questions about my lifestyle, he tentatively gave me clearance to attend on Saturday night. He seemed to "think" I wasn't a good prospect for a life policy It's All Quiet On Here Suspect .
The War Office, upon my return, insisted that I should have a large fry for my tea and added "You'll enjoy a few tonight I'd say".........Hmmmmmmmm

Are you collecting Mr. T. Smith?
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:42 am

Boxtyeater wrote:

Boxty a friend of mine is a kind of freelance nurse. She helps out in an old folk home and this often means bringing them out for the day, or night. I am sure she would do Saturday for you at a good rate. She can organise a chair for you as well. The last four people she worked for died so she is due a change of luck. If you PM me I'll pass on your details. Hope to see you then but go easy on the salt, and as poor Frank McCourt would say, the excitement.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:11 am

KerryKatriona wrote:Boxty a friend of mine is a kind of freelance nurse. She helps out in an old folk home and this often means bringing them out for the day, or night. I am sure she would do Saturday for you at a good rate. She can organise a chair for you as well. The last four people she worked for died so she is due a change of luck. If you PM me I'll pass on your details. Hope to see you then but go easy on the salt, and as poor Frank McCourt would say, the excitement.

Yerra I'm OK I'd say for a few weeks doddling along myself. I shall be using public transport to reach Dublin because, as we don't have them traffic light things here, I get panic attacks near big towns and Dublin would be too much in the oul' motor car. Thanks for your concern anyhow Kerry, I'll allow you stand me a small to large brandy. Maybe you know some massaging techniques should I start getting those awful abdominal cramps.....

And sorry Triona, I'm unable to collect Tomsmith...a pity really... It's All Quiet On Here Icon_sad
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:16 am

Boxtyeater wrote:Maybe you know some massaging techniques should I start getting those awful abdominal cramps.....

I asked my friend and she says you should take some flatulation for this.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Fri May 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Phew, slow day on here today!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Fri May 07, 2010 3:01 pm

bald eagle wrote:Phew, slow day on here today!

I think everyone's taking a Friday breather before the big throw in. Just a few stretches and rest this week.
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri May 07, 2010 5:58 pm

It is quiet alright. There is a difficulty with the hosting (out of the hands of GT) and some people (including myself) are having problems reading posts and posting.

That said we have some brilliant posters signed up here but there seems to be a real reluctance to post - for whatever reason. There are other sites where all manner of rubbish is posted. Would prefer quality myself but a bit more quantity would be no harm either!

But its up to all members to generate posts. This is everybody's site - and is as good as any around. Posts generate posts - so don't be afraid to start topics or contribute to threads.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next