GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-)

+10
Loyal2TheRoyal
RMDrive
Boxtyeater
whiterbananas
hipster 2
Real Kerry Fan
mullins
Thomas Clarke
Jayo Cluxton
Grenvile
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-) Empty If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-)

Post  Grenvile Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Is there some sort of plan to keep them off the pitch? It's been 16 years and nobody will want to sit quietly in their seats and cheer a players' victory lap. With the amount of Dubs that will be there, the.. exuberant nature of much of their support particularly on the hill, if they take the notion to invade the pitch the men in orange jackets alone wont stop them.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-) Empty Re: If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-)

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Sure the screens are up JS - so it makes it very difficult. I hope there are no crush situations - it could get very dangerous. I noticed a Kilkenny fan getting manhandled to the ground last Sunday after the Final whistle. I could understand his excitement .... they hadn't won it for 2 years after all .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-) Empty Re: If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-)

Post  Thomas Clarke Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:13 pm

God knows what'll happen if Kerry win, and both of their fans invade the pitch.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:God knows what'll happen if Kerry win, and both of their fans invade the pitch.

Indeed! They will have some job trying to stop an anabolically charged Olympic weightlifter and his infirm 68 year old sidekick ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Sure the screens are up JS - so it makes it very difficult. I hope there are no crush situations - it could get very dangerous. I noticed a Kilkenny fan getting manhandled to the ground last Sunday after the Final whistle. I could understand his excitement .... they hadn't won it for 2 years after all .....

Nobody will man handle a Dublin fan they know better Rolling Eyes
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:23 pm

mullins wrote:Nobody will man handle a Dublin fan they know better Rolling Eyes

Hopefully nobody will manushandle a Dublin player .... Twisted Evil
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Thomas Clarke wrote:God knows what'll happen if Kerry win, and both of their fans invade the pitch.

Indeed! They will have some job trying to stop an anabolically charged Olympic weightlifter and his infirm 68 year old sidekick ....

How dare you Mad I am very capable of using my zimmer frame to vault the fence. Have been dooing it since first I got a walking stick. Very Happy
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:26 pm

When The Dubs win this place will be unbearable-Whats the difference were unberable anyway nothing changes... Very Happy

mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Real Kerry Fan wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

How dare you Mad I am very capable of using my zimmer frame to vault the fence. Have been dooing it since first I got a walking stick. Very Happy

I thought you only used it when you were vaulting the turnstiles on the way in. Them was the days .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Who changed my title.. Evil or Very Mad

In Dublin at the moment and there's a disappointing lack of buzz.. The odd house with a Dublin flag and a few BB banners on O'Connell street. Saw one oul fella, at least Boxty's age, in an old school jersey. Maybe it'll ramp up the week before the final.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:37 pm

We are keeping it low key. Myself, mullins and hip have been going around every evening taking down Dublin flags and putting up Kerry ones. We are also shredding as many copies of the Herald as we can get our hands on.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:We are keeping it low key. Myself, mullins and hip have been going around every evening taking down Dublin flags and putting up Kerry ones. We are also shredding as many copies of the Herald as we can get our hands on.
ha ha i put a motion in to change our strip to green and gold
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin
Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post  whiterbananas Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:22 am

Well kerry are gonna win anyway so it wont be an issue. The kerry fans will applaude politely and then head home contentedly before they leave any more money in the capital. If the dubs did happen to win - which they wont - luckily, the knackers on the hill will be caged in so it shouldnt be an issue
whiterbananas
whiterbananas
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

mayo
Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:25 am

You're forgetting Kerry Katriona here TC....Expect her to hold her own in the jousting, she has words and wit you would associate with a fish-woman of urban ancestry......

The Unholy Trinity will be hard pressed......If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-) Smiley21
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:49 pm

I won't stop laughing till we win 6 in a row
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:06 am

Boxtyeater wrote:

You're forgetting Kerry Katriona here TC....Expect her to hold her own in the jousting, she has words and wit you would associate with a fish-woman of urban ancestry......

The Unholy Trinity will be hard pressed......If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-) Smiley21

True Boxty. The lovely KK may have divided loyalties on this one. I think her last post, her unmasking, if you like, was when she posted several paragraphs referring to the Dubs as 'we'.

There were a few heartbroken boys on here that were a bit shocked and ashamed (in a Thailand sort of way), when they realised that KK might actually be a 6'5" Dub with a penchant for prose and verse! Indeed, not only was that the end of Kerry Katriona, but young Sami Premier has also had a lot less to say for himself since....
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Well this never happened ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:20 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Well this never happened ....

not yet
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:27 am

Patrique would have enjoyed this“Championi Championi Oweh Oweh Oweh…”
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 pm

If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-) Dublin10
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:56 pm

The All-Star success enjoyed by Donegal must have softened RMD's heart as I note that Hipster's most recent yellow card has been rescinded.. Wink

Welcome back Hip. I won't ask how the body or the wallet are, but I trust you've assisted manfully in the merriment..If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-) Food-s39
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:The All-Star success enjoyed by Donegal must have softened RMD's heart as I note that Hipster's most recent yellow card has been rescinded.. Wink

Welcome back Hip. I won't ask how the body or the wallet are, but I trust you've assisted manfully in the merriment..If the Dubs win this place will be unbearable :-) Food-s39

Lads, Mullins has registered another account as Hipster2. It is not the same person that was posting as Hipster.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:51 pm

RMDrive wrote:
Boxtyeater wrote:The All-Star success enjoyed by Donegal must have softened RMD's heart as I note that Hipster's most recent yellow card has been rescinded.. Wink

Lads, Mullins has registered another account as Hipster2. It is not the same person that was posting as Hipster.

you haven't got a clue
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:55 pm

hipster 2 wrote:
RMDrive wrote:

you haven't got a clue

Is you had any respect for Hipster you would delete this account immediately.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:57 pm

RMDrive wrote:
hipster 2 wrote:
RMDrive wrote:

you haven't got a clue

Is you had any respect for Hipster you would delete this account immediately.

your joking i am hipster2
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next