GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tipp v Cork

4 posters

Go down

Tipp v Cork Empty Tipp v Cork

Post  mossbags Sat May 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Tipp by a landslide

Tipperary (SH v Cork): B Cummins; P Stapleton, P Curran, M Cahill; D Young, Padraic Maher, J O'Keeffe; G Ryan, S McGrath; S Callanan, N McGrath, Patrick Maher; E Kelly, J O'Brien, L Corbett.

Cork - 2011 Munster SHC V Tipperary: D Og Cusack; S McDonnell, E Cadogan, S O'Neill; J Gardiner, W Egan, B Murphy; L McLoughlin, P Cronin; B O'Connor, C McCarthy, N McCarthy; P Horgan, P O'Sullivan, L O'Farrell.

mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Tipp v Cork Empty Re: Tipp v Cork

Post  mossbags Sun May 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Two quickfire goals from Corbett and Kelly end this as a contest before halftime. Bit remininscant of how Kilkenny used to put the knife into teams in their prime. Cork are a decidedly average intercounty side these days, Can't see them doing much this Summer
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Sun May 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Cork deserve a lot of credit for making a game of it here, looked down and out earlier. Still feel Tipp can up the gears a bit though if required
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Sun May 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Went all the way to York to watch this and the so-called 'Irish pub' were not showing it, despite having managed to show all other GAA games I've wanted to see before. They had instead decided to dedicate all of their 8 screens to soccer, rugby and F1 (a total of three events) which none of the half-empty pub was watching anyway.

Upon my request for the game - offering channel information etc - the staff reacted with embarrassing ignorance and rudeness. When I pointed out how farcical it was that they advertise their brand as "traditionally Irish" and claim to be THE best place to watch sport yet they were unable to show a hurling match televised in the UK (even on one small screen) they simply laughed in my face.

An irate email has been sent and I'm rather put off ever going in there again.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Sun May 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Well played Tipp though Very Happy
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Mon May 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Would you not just use the Setanta i-player and pay 6 pound to watch the match live on a high quality link
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Mon May 30, 2011 3:39 pm

The Puke wrote:Would you not just use the Setanta i-player and pay 6 pound to watch the match live on a high quality link

no because a) bandwidth here is terrible b) I am not old enough to have a credit card to make such a payment c) Those who do would not be willing to do so due to reason a)
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon May 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Give them a lashing on hospital radio! The terminally ill guys will never go to that pub again....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Some more top quality analysis from An Moltoir

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Puke
The Puke