GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO Boxty part 68

2 posters

Go down

FAO Boxty part 68 Empty FAO Boxty part 68

Post  The Puke Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Put in a good word for me, mate

Leitrim G.A.A. in partnership with Leitrim Co. Council wishes to recruit a Community Hurling Development Officer for County Leitrim.

The position will be a Full Time, 1 year contract.

The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of community hurling development initiatives within the county. The successful candidate will report to both Leitrim GAA and Leitrim County Council personnel.

The overall purpose of the job will be:
- Ensuring delivery of integrated hurling development programmes throughout the county.
- The promotion of social inclusion through hurling and camogie.
- Delivering active hurling development to key target communities.
- Increasing participation and the opportunities for participation in hurling and camogie in Leitrim.

The person must have:-
A strong interest in Gaelic Games
A background in community/social inclusion work and ability to utilise hurling/camogie to promote social inclusion.
Coaching Qualification(s) with experience of coaching essential.
Must have Garda vetting
The ability to work with and support volunteers
I.T. skills
Own transport

Applications with C.V. to:
Games Development Manager
Leitrim G.A.A.
Pairc Sean Mac Diarmada
Carrick-on-Shannon
Co. Leitrim
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

FAO Boxty part 68 Empty Re: FAO Boxty part 68

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Here, we're unable to fund your expenses on this one lad....

You would, in fact, be ideal for the job, but your irascibe approach may, and I stress may, not be appreciated.

However, should you wish to proceed with it, residence within the County is desireable......

We can do B&B here (Nanny sighs) but we have a lock of sites with full planning permission (lake views, an acre of ground) for a mere €80k.

Your call....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:Here, we're unable to fund your expenses on this one lad....

You would, in fact, be ideal for the job, but your irascibe approach may, and I stress may, not be appreciated.

However, should you wish to proceed with it, residence within the County is desireable......

We can do B&B here (Nanny sighs) but we have a lock of sites with full planning permission (lake views, an acre of ground) for a mere €80k.

Your call....

I don't know if I would have the patience for dealing with those mushrooms from Sean O'Heslin's
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:33 pm

[quote="The Puke"][I don't know if I would have the patience for dealing with those mushrooms from Sean O'Heslin's[/quote]

In a strange way the decline of Sean O'Heslins has mitigated against the county team......OK the hurling debacle and all that.... Embarassed

But over the years, the Ballinamore club have been hugely important to the county, providing Boxty's ideal of a county team, ie. country backs (Aughawilian types) with townie forwards such as Ballinamore have produced...Paddy Dolan, Michael Martin, Dermot Gannon and Willie Conlan..

Softies all. were truth be told, but cute and clever hoors with a bit of panache...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down