GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxty v Loyal

3 posters

Go down

Who would win in a fight?

Boxty v Loyal Tag1050%Boxty v Loyal Tag10 50% 
[ 4 ]
Boxty v Loyal Tag1050%Boxty v Loyal Tag10 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Boxty v Loyal Empty Boxty v Loyal

Post  mossbags Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:00 am

Word is spreading that these two are gunning for each other. It prob wouldn't be nice and it defo wouldn't be pretty but sometimes this is just how sh*t has to go down. On the basis that a swab of DG costs less today than it did yesterday my vote just must go to Loyal.
Barrupp Wahey Boxty v Loyal Icon_clown Boxty v Loyal Icon_clown Boxty v Loyal Icon_clown Boxty v Loyal Icon_clown
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Boxty v Loyal Empty Re: Boxty v Loyal

Post  KerryKatriona Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 am

Do not underestimate Boxty. I have dug up some footage of him boxing in his earlier days. He can hit.

KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:07 pm

mossbags wrote:Word is spreading that these two are gunning for each other. It prob wouldn't be nice and it defo wouldn't be pretty but sometimes this is just how sh*t has to go down. On the basis that a swab of DG costs less today than it did yesterday my vote just must go to Loyal.
Barrupp Wahey Boxty v Loyal Icon_clown Boxty v Loyal Icon_clown Boxty v Loyal Icon_clown Boxty v Loyal Icon_clown

Whoa, whoa here Mossbrains. You obviously failed to grasp the depth of Loyal's pain last night regarding un-requited love.
Who was there for him??? I even managed a video yoke in a show of support and empathy.
You are clearly badly rattled with regard to affairs in Swampland and are probably seething with jealousy toward the finer parts of the country. Turn up in O'Neill's on Sat night and I'll batter the thick off you ....you Sir, are a no mark... Boxty v Loyal Icon_mad
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:07 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:Do not underestimate Boxty. I have dug up some footage of him boxing in his earlier days. He can hit.

Boxty v Loyal Icon_lol Boxty v Loyal 19213 Boxty v Loyal Icon_king
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:23 am

Boxty letting it all out here, prob better off saving it for the ring. Clearly badly rattled. Looks like another handy enough one here for the loyal
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:33 pm

In all fairness, people from the Wesht, would kick the shtuffing out of anyone for Meath.
This is an easy one to call:
Boxty AbĂș! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down