GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAA welcome the Queen

+9
Real Kerry Fan
Boxtyeater
bluearmy1
mugsys_barber
mullins
whiterbananas
North Side Gael
Grenvile
Jayo Cluxton
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GAA welcome the Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: GAA welcome the Queen

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:22 pm

More jibberish pat, rooneys apology, who cares.

The queens seems to have a fair idea of ireland, she refers to it quite often in christmas messages and giving out awards, i dont care weather its direct or not, shes been here hasnt she, or has she like everyone else including yourself never experienced what has really been going on in nationalist republican working class areas in belfast and derry?

I think yous know, its just easier to ignore!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:24 pm

North Side Gael wrote:
patrique wrote:Do you honestly think the queen makes decisions?

Mary McAleese has more power.

Do you honestly believe she doesnt?

She made a powerful decision to refrain from disowning the Loyalist Death squads who cared to act in here name, a pretty powerful influence of power if you ask me!

As per usual the daft british propaganda that will slate the likes of eirigi will be at the forefront "who do they represent" etc, which will anger and infuriate people who do want to peacefully protest, but then when emotions are high and all that...........................................

FFS NSG do you really think they would have stopped if the Queen has asked politely

I have stayed away from this topic deliberatley but reading your posts you would think the loyalists/brits/ruc were the only instigators of trouble in the North and that republicans were totally innocent
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:24 pm

North Side Gael wrote:

She made a powerful decision to refrain from disowning the Loyalist Death squads who cared to act in here name, a pretty powerful influence of power if you ask me!

As per usual the daft british propaganda that will slate the likes of eirigi will be at the forefront "who do they represent" etc, which will anger and infuriate people who do want to peacefully protest, but then when emotions are high and all that...........................................

FFS NSG do you really think they would have stopped if the Queen has asked politely

I have stayed away from this topic deliberatley but reading your posts you would think the loyalists/brits/ruc were the only instigators of trouble in the North and that republicans were totally innocent
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:29 pm

bocerty wrote:
North Side Gael wrote:

Who has said that?

I never said it, what i do know is that republicans had slightly more tact than to deliberately go out and target innocent catholics who where connected to no organisation!

No one is saying they would have stopped, but a bit of sympathy towards their victims could have went a very long way, if you dont understand that maybe your better off avoiding the subject!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:22 pm

North Side Gael wrote:More jibberish pat, rooneys apology, who cares.

The queens seems to have a fair idea of ireland, she refers to it quite often in christmas messages and giving out awards, i dont care weather its direct or not, shes been here hasnt she, or has she like everyone else including yourself never experienced what has really been going on in nationalist republican working class areas in belfast and derry?

I think yous know, its just easier to ignore!

Ah sufferin Jaysus!!!!!!!

The Queen writes her own Christmas speech now.

She can hardly read it let alone write it.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Id say if you took away the millions of tax payers money she recieves you would see her power pat, just because you cant see it doesnt make it not exist!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:01 am

North Side Gael wrote:More jibberish pat, rooneys apology, who cares.

The bit about working class areas is right.

I was from Andersonstown, home of Hollywood film stars like JG Devlin who lived across the street from me.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:39 am

patrique wrote:North Side Gael wrote:More jibberish pat, rooneys apology, who cares.

The bit about working class areas is right.

I was from Andersonstown, home of Hollywood film stars like JG Devlin who lived across the street from me.

I was talking about the more recent experiences of working class republican areas pat, sorry should have made that clearer.
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:43 pm

I was hoping this visit would pass without incident...But is starting to look like its going to be hijacked by dissidents..This could possibly cause trouble..Can't see her visiting the Garden of Remembrance its looks like a potential flash point now..

Some of these groups should remember a lot of Irish citizens live in the UK....

mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:57 pm

mullins wrote:I was hoping this visit would pass without incident...But is starting to look like its going to be hijacked by dissidents..This could possibly cause trouble..Can't see her visiting the Garden of Remembrance its looks like a potential flash point now..

Some of these groups should remember a lot of Irish citizens live in the UK....

Thats true, but then again, the entire situation is being created by the invite, might be better to postpone in favour of common sense until we find a time that is more suitable!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:44 pm

North Side Gael wrote:[
Thats true, but then again, the entire situation is being created by the invite, might be better to postpone in favour of common sense until we find a time that is more suitable!

When?
2948ad?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:48 pm

After the british state under her head of state position apologise for over 800 years of muder, corruption and sectarianism, and fully withdraw from the North, ensuring that they have left behind a large sum of money to keep happy her former subjects!

Is that what you wanted to hear? lol
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down