GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are all rugby fans so minging?

+3
OMAR
Jayo Cluxton
mossbags
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why are all rugby fans so minging? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are all rugby fans so minging?

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:19 am

mullins wrote:.I've had arguements with some supporters but none of them have tried to kill me yet....

Here's a quick shot of Mullins lads..If any of you want a belt at him next year, remember the face. There's no point in bursting Jayo...

Why are all rugby fans so minging? - Page 2 Images27
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Why are all rugby fans so minging? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are all rugby fans so minging?

Post  Real Kerry Fan Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:26 am

Mullins I agree in general with your post but 40,000 to Thurles? cant agree. Most got lost in transit. Razz
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:19 am

Real Kerry Fan wrote:Mullins I agree in general with your post but 40,000 to Thurles? cant agree. Most got lost in transit. Razz

RKF it was a day that will live long in mullins heart...2 of the best away days were had in thurles..But we lost the second day but eh why let that get in the way of a party.. drunken drunken Who would believe you could have a tailback from Thurles to Newbridge..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:21 am

Boxtyeater wrote:
mullins wrote:.I've had arguements with some supporters but none of them have tried to kill me yet....

Here's a quick shot of Mullins lads..If any of you want a belt at him next year, remember the face. There's no point in bursting Jayo...

Why are all rugby fans so minging? - Page 2 Images27

Thats shocking boxty that man looks like a real supporter..im only part of the sunshine brigade..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 am

mullins wrote:
Thats shocking boxty that man looks like a real supporter..im only part of the sunshine brigade..

Razz Razz Razz

I agree with your post as well Mullins. I have better craic with the Dublin fans than any other fans. I'd often head towards Quinns, the Big Tree or the Hill 16 when Dublin would be playing in Leinster with my Kerry jersey on and have great times. I also get a few free pints out of it! drunken
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:44 am

Of course you do ya tight Kerry wad ..... Laughing
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Of course you do ya cute Kerry hoor ..... Laughing

FYP Razz
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Real Kerry Fan wrote:Mullins I agree in general with your post but 40,000 to Thurles? cant agree. Most travelled in transits. Razz

Fixed that for you RKF..
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
Real Kerry Fan wrote:Mullins I agree in general with your post but 40,000 to Thurles? cant agree. Most travelled in transits. Razz

Fixed that for you RKF..

If only they would have being full coming back.. Rolling Eyes
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2