GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my last post

+3
OMAR
Peter Solan the Great
Loyal2TheRoyal
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

my last post - Page 2 Empty Re: my last post

Post  Grenvile Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:51 am

If your looking for something slightly more "Irish" Omar then I'd recommend McGirls at the bottom of the town. Just be sure to stand to attention fairly lively when the soldiers song comes on at then end of the night.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 am

Jonsmith wrote:If your looking for something slightly more "Irish" Omar then I'd recommend McGirls at the bottom of the town. Just be sure to stand to attention fairly lively when the soldiers song comes on at then end of the night.

Am invited to wedding in West Cavan on Friday 13th August which is scarey enough.

ballyconnell Direction - Am familiar with widows/Lizzie Buggies etc
Any advice for Dickhead in Tuxedo who wants to get drunk and avoid assholes ?
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:04 am

Jonsmith wrote:If your looking for something slightly more "Irish" Omar then I'd recommend McGirls at the bottom of the town. Just be sure to stand to attention fairly lively when the soldiers song comes on at then end of the night.

Further advice....If a bucket is rattled under your nose during proceedings here don't make a big deal about it, just cough up (silently is more appreciated)...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:11 am

Boxtyeater wrote:

Further advice....If a bucket is rattled under your nose during proceedings here don't make a big deal about it, just cough up (silently is more appreciated)...

I have already explained and outlined my parish of origin
Pat the Rock is the local elected offiical - In fact I'd be fairly sure we are the only parish in ROI with our own MP anda safe Seat at that.But Let it be clear I don;'t want any credit for same he is an idle$$$$$$$$£
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:12 am

OMAR wrote:

Am invited to wedding in West Cavan on Friday 13th August which is scarey enough.

ballyconnell Direction - Am familiar with widows/Lizzie Buggies etc
Any advice for Dickhead in Tuxedo who wants to get drunk and avoid assholes ?

I wouldn't be so familiar with Belturbet but in Ballyconnell good spots would be McBarrons or even the Brandywell. Good banter in both. Or if your continuing west into Bawnboy the Keepers Arms is a nice place.

This is the weekend of the Ballinamore festival so West Cavan will empty of young people especially..

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2