GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poor losers

2 posters

Go down

poor losers Empty poor losers

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 pm

reading a lot of gaa forums and from what i gather tyrone won that game quite handy , my god some fans really do have rose tinted glasses mullins and patrique have been saying for some time that tyrone were finished and i thought they were not, but after today s preformance and last years against cork yes they need to rebuild big time, as for dublin when were beaten we are gracious in defeat and also when we win , this dublin team did not beat a great tyrone team they beat an average fading team that was a once great team micky harte really has his work cut out over the next year i wonder if he has the energy for it , as for dublin we are a work in progress a year or two from been serious sam contenders , at this stage its corks to lose

Back to top Go down

poor losers Empty Re: poor losers

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:29 am

hipster wrote:reading a lot of gaa forums and from what i gather tyrone won that game quite handy , my god some fans really do have rose tinted glasses mullins and patrique have been saying for some time that tyrone were finished and i thought they were not, but after today s preformance and last years against cork yes they need to rebuild big time, as for dublin when were beaten we are gracious in defeat and also when we win , this dublin team did not beat a great tyrone team they beat an average fading team that was a once great team micky harte really has his work cut out over the next year i wonder if he has the energy for it , as for dublin we are a work in progress a year or two from been serious sam contenders , at this stage its corks to lose

Dropped this on line two..Poor spelling, Lack of puncuation, Dreadful syntax......in other words, not up to standard here..Back to the Farm...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 pm

its not my fault you have the brain span of a gold fish boxy poor losers Icon_lol

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:57 pm

hipster wrote:its not my fault you have the brain span of a gold fish boxy poor losers Icon_lol

Gold fish are renowned as being highly intelligent. poor losers Icon_exclaim
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:03 pm

not mine

Back to top Go down