GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armagh minors:

3 posters

Go down

Armagh minors: Empty Armagh minors:

Post  patrique Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Into the Ulster final for the first time in 45 years. And won the Ulster minor league.

So despite the horlicks being made about the senior championship, progress is being made.

I suspect that is John Corvan's son playing for them. John played hurling and football for Armagh and Ulster in the 80s.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Armagh minors: Empty Re: Armagh minors:

Post  bald eagle Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:22 pm

I thought it was 70 odd years since Armagh were in the Minor final Pat, but whatever it is it's a great effort and brilliant to see them there!

I really love to see Ulster sides do well in Hurling, especially the less traditional counties, progress is being made!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:48 am

No pats right, 1965, excellent times for ulster hurling as this will bring armagh on leaps and bounds, hope they hold it together and go all the way hard to say as a saffron but a change will be good and help antrim get their eye on the ball at minor again as its slipped away since a couple of year ago!

Come on tyrone, donegal, monaghan, cavan and fermanagh lets go, we all want to see yous come on further, i went last year to watch down play fermanagh in the minor hurling, i have to say that the score was big at the end but them fermanagh as any other county should be proud of them boys, for years these counties didnt even bother entering now they are competing, keep up the work and competing will become winning.

Good luck armagh in the final
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:30 pm

North Side Gael wrote:No pats right, 1965, excellent times for ulster hurling as this will bring armagh on leaps and bounds, hope they hold it together and go all the way hard to say as a saffron but a change will be good and help antrim get their eye on the ball at minor again as its slipped away since a couple of year ago!

Come on tyrone, donegal, monaghan, cavan and fermanagh lets go, we all want to see yous come on further, i went last year to watch down play fermanagh in the minor hurling, i have to say that the score was big at the end but them fermanagh as any other county should be proud of them boys, for years these counties didnt even bother entering now they are competing, keep up the work and competing will become winning.

Good luck armagh in the final

Good luck Armagh indeed as Ulster hurling needs an Armagh win.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down