GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is RMD asleep at the wheel?

+13
GAA-Fan
Loyal2TheRoyal
mullins
bocerty
Real Kerry Fan
6inarow
Boxtyeater
RMDrive
bald eagle
Jayo Cluxton
OMAR
JimWexford
mossbags
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is it time the good people of GT had themselves a new fuhrer?

Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 3 Tag1023%Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 3 Tag10 23% 
[ 3 ]
Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 3 Tag1077%Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 3 Tag10 77% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13

Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is RMD asleep at the wheel?

Post  RMDrive Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:38 am

OMAR wrote:
Boxtyeater wrote:The 4 lightweights (Frank McBrearty Jnr. being the exception) contesting this by-election were on with Vinnie tonight...

Looking at the racing thread I'd give O'Domhnaill (FF) about a 40...O'Neill (FG) possible 27....McBrearty (Lab) a solid 6 and was disappointed with Doherty (SF) whom I'd give a 13 too...He was bereft of any policy ideas but at least he was polite and charming...
McBrearty, togging out for the maiden voyage in this game, will prove a massive setback to the Labour party....Unlikely to garner over 2k 1st. preferences...

Shoot-out between FF and SF....

Renewal of this Maiden (Come to think of it you cant have a renewal of a maiden unless the winner ... anyway)
Doherty seems to have had a bit of coaching and has upgraded from the suit he bought in guineys- The shinners are never shy at paying for the top image consultants.
anyhow

O Donnell 35 Not a bad lad but lets face it he is FF so even if he articulated like MArtin Luther King or Laobhras o Murachú he has to toe the party line which isn't easy at the moment - he is playing the at least I'll be in government card which is fine but thats only for 6 months.

Doherty 45 Think he did well last night - They have had a crash course in basic maths He had his four or five lines ready - you get the feeling that the policy well is shallow below that but hey at least he was well versed on his four line plan - (same cannot be said of INDA on the Wireless last week) - He is a bit more clean cut than some of his fanbase - Also as always the Shinners had an entourage in the audience that were able to clap loudly when the applaud board was raised

O NEill 15 Well short of the mark in what should be cakewalk - FG are shaping up to expect to lose this.
Thick rimmed glasses - always suggest that he is trying to hide behind something - Clearly went on a media course
to suggest that he accentuate each point using his right hand (a la Pat Kenny) however it looked like he ws doing punch and Judy but forgot the puppet and the points.

Big Frank 10 All the bluster of a man trying to get on the town Council - fails to spot that this is the Majors

Indos 20 Reasonable enough , Frank and honest - will get a bit of local vote in their resepctive areas but won't have the firepower for a constituency wide challenge - The Dunfanaghy woman spoke well however Pat showed his chauvinistic side in leaving her complete her full point before cross examination his "badgering" of the male candidates was not replicated

As Boxty said its FF v SF - almost too close to call - I just expect that the contrarion nature of the folks from DSW will pervail and they will vote FF so that they have something to give out about - O Donnell by a nose

Bang on summary Omar.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:52 pm

The First citizen of our humble parish has "invited" a few of the hardened veterans to accompany him on a small foray canvassing in this desolate wasteland on the forthcoming weekend....
The Dauber (a sometimes hilarious chancer on a canvass) baulked at the thought until advised by Boxty of the 1st.golden rule of a good canvass...
"A good canvasser should always have the smell of a freshly imbibed whiskey off his breath"....This implies that in a recent house we visited, such was the esteem bestowed upon us that a bottle had been produced.....

We're holding out for an overnight job, where we could mingle in a casual atmosphere with the locals and perhaps enjoy a scoop or two...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:17 am

OMAR wrote:[As Boxty said its FF v SF - almost too close to call - I just expect that the contrarion nature of the folks from DSW will pervail and they will vote FF so that they have something to give out about - O Donnell by a nose

Such is the desperation surrounding this by-election, that an overnight stay has been agreed, to accommodate the Leitrim team...Dorrian's in Ballyshannon... Question
Suddenly, the level of volunteers has gathered legs, so its first come first called....Boxty, in conjunction with "Crusher" Colreavy, has figured out that with a combined 1st. preference of in excess of 20k in 2007 against Doherty's 8.5k the seat is retainable......but not without a fight as transfers are unlikely...
If OMAR is correct in his summation, then the governing party might, just might, squeak in.....

Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 3 Empty Wakey Wakey...

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Just noticed another forum sticking it's head up in the advertisement section...The fact that there is a large number of Limerick posters on said site, including a poster from that location who posts here, I wonder are we being IMFFFFed...****

**** To think that I nearly bought a pup from you makes the act of treachery a capital offence.... Mad

Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:Just noticed another forum sticking it's head up in the advertisement section...The fact that there is a large number of Limerick posters on said site, including a poster from that location who posts here, I wonder are we being IMFFFFed...****

**** To think that I nearly bought a pup from you makes the act of treachery a capital offence.... Mad

I'm not seeing the ads Boxty and we have no control over which ones pop up. AFAIK it's a function of your browsing habits. For example you will get ads about the GAA, entrepreneurship and tax exiles, whereas Boc will get ads about mexican lubricant manufacturers and certain call centres.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Wel Im seeing the same link as Boxty though I clicked through and couldnt see any banter or debate

- Am also seeing an add for car insurance despite the fact I haven't owned a car in nearly ten years

and finally whats a Rampant Rapid Rabbit ? something to do with coursing ?
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:27 pm

I clicked through on one of them "Euro still in danger" and got this...
Investment U
Attn: Member Services
105 West Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

For a minute I thought it said Ballinamore....Looked OK, with the McGirl Monument and all that...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:30 pm

RMDrive wrote:

I'm not seeing the ads Boxty and we have no control over which ones pop up. AFAIK it's a function of your browsing habits. For example you will get ads about the GAA, entrepreneurship and tax exiles, whereas Boc will get ads about mexican lubricant manufacturers and certain call centres.[/quote]

Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 3 Smiley17
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:I clicked through on one of them "Euro still in danger" and got this...
Investment U
Attn: Member Services
105 West Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

For a minute I thought it said Ballinamore....Looked OK, with the McGirl Monument and all that...

At a guess it could be Maurice Levy's office
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Jaysus

Didn't see that coming - Doherty polling 40% of the vote versus 21% in 2007
FF vote collapeses from >50% to 23%
Brutal performance form FG - (21% v 23% in 2007)

In reality it doesn't matter a damn - SF were always going to take the second FF seat - At 40% & 20% going to Indpendent and Labour the Shinners should nearly think about trying to pilfer Coughlan

but its going to be SF,FF and FG in the new year
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Hotel Carrick on Shannon Best Value in Carrick (5 mins) Autumn Offers, Book Now,071 9623644 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hotel Carrick On Shannon 2 Night Break €99 pps including B&B & Dinner one night Book NOW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:52 pm

RMDrive wrote:
Boxtyeater wrote:Just noticed another forum sticking it's head up in the advertisement section...The fact that there is a large number of Limerick posters on said site, including a poster from that location who posts here, I wonder are we being IMFFFFed...****

I'm not seeing the ads Boxty and we have no control over which ones pop up. AFAIK it's a function of your browsing habits. For example you will get ads about the GAA, entrepreneurship and tax exiles, whereas Boc will get ads about mexican lubricant manufacturers and certain call centres.

you sure you didnt get them mixed up RMD ????? i mean why would anyone from Leitrim be browsing GAA sites affraid affraid
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:10 pm

bocerty wrote:[you sure you didnt get them mixed up RMD ????? i mean why would anyone from Leitrim be browsing GAA sites affraid affraid

Fooks sake Boc, I've thrown out 6 or 7 clear moneyspinners for minimum investment here in the last few months...Granted fortune shone upon me but I sleep with one eye open....
Crosses, Celebrity weddings, Chopping boards, Christmas trees, Holly wreaths to name a few....If I had the same visions when I was younger (or more sober) ye'd all be giving out about me today.....wealth is not always in bricks and mortar, its in filling niches in ever demanding markets....
Disappointed in you here I must say. Mad
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 pm

The Google ads have gotten worse!

Dublin Coupons 1 ridiculously huge coupon a day. Get 50-70% Off Dublin's best! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GPA: A Better Future Gaelic Players Association Player Development Programme [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hot, seductive & waiting Short skirts & long legs waiting for you in Dublin! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Sebastian wrote:The Google ads have gotten worse!

Dublin Coupons 1 ridiculously huge coupon a day. Get 50-70% Off Dublin's best! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GPA: A Better Future Gaelic Players Association Player Development Programme [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hot, seductive & waiting Short skirts & long legs waiting for you in Dublin! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fooks sake Seb, that's mullins' burd... Mad
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
Sebastian wrote:The Google ads have gotten worse!

Fooks sake Seb, that's mullins' burd... Mad

The only bird i have has 2 legs 2 wings and feathers scratch
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:33 pm

It would appear that my early confidence in RMD has been vindicated in recent days....**

** A possible Dáil candidate.. Suspect
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:54 am

Boxtyeater wrote:It would appear that my early confidence in RMD has been vindicated in recent days....**

** A possible Dáil candidate.. Suspect

Boxty sighs...
Personally, as a poster, I have found RMD to be a firm, no-holds barred type Moderator...
Again, from the heart, his exclusion of an inveterat but oft times radically hilartious |Joseff was a step too far....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am

Vote Loyal.....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:35 am

Forum Hardman RMD is checking in.....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:09 am

Boxtyeater wrote:Forum Hardman RMD is checking in.....

RMD and clan at back end of a two week stint in a) Playa Del Scorchio b) Le Mosney de Vendee
As its the last night RMD has been given a free pass to head to "Le PUB"/El BARIO for a strict 2 x 1/2 pints(1/4 litres) of Estralla/Stella - At the end of this bender RMD has chucked his last Euro into the Internet Machine which
was enough to get him the court reports from the Donegal Democrat and 30 seconds on GT.

Today's a new dawn and the journey home beckons - a) a 5 hour drive and 20 hour boat trip or b) A 10 hour delay
at Palma airport lie in wait.

RMD on keep kids quiet duty while MRS RM uses any remaining flexibility left on the VISA card to blitz the Duty free buying 70 euro bottles of Thierry Mugler for anyone that Walked Dog, FEd Cat, Watered Plants, Emptied Post Box, Cut Grass etc. whilst the RM's were on the Costas.

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:18 am

No word since 21 July - Donegal into All Ireland semi ... first time in years ... playing the Dubs .. and no word. No comment on Kildare game ... No comment on Mayo's amazing win ... worrying ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:No word since 21 July - Donegal into All Ireland semi ... first time in years ... playing the Dubs .. and no word. No comment on Kildare game ... No comment on Mayo's amazing win ... worrying ....

A lot of posters follow Gaelic Games in fits and starts - not like me or you who's energy for GAA never drops all year round.

RMDrive is one such poster. And there have been others who's posting quantity fluctuate with regularity. And others again who posted on here for long periods and then suddenly disappear to pursue a new hobby in life.

This is what sets the great posters out from the sunshine posters and the ordinary posters.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:No word since 21 July - Donegal into All Ireland semi ... first time in years ... playing the Dubs .. and no word. No comment on Kildare game ... No comment on Mayo's amazing win ... worrying ....

A lot of posters follow Gaelic Games in fits and starts - not like me or you who's energy for GAA never drops all year round.

RMDrive is one such poster. And there have been others who's posting quantity fluctuate with regularity. And others again who posted on here for long periods and then suddenly disappear to pursue a new hobby in life.

This is what sets the great posters out from the sunshine posters and the ordinary posters.

He posts when Donegal aren't doing well, yet when they are doing well he dosent post? ;/
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:23 am

GAA-Fan wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:

He posts when Donegal aren't doing well, yet when they are doing well he dosent post? ;/

Should his post count not be higher then ?

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next