GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Home Protection....Advice..

+2
OMAR
Boxtyeater
6 posters

Go down

Family Home Protection....Advice.. Empty Family Home Protection....Advice..

Post  Boxtyeater Thu May 27, 2010 1:03 am

Just a word of warning to Forumites, particularly those with those modern uPVC patio doors..These hoors of yokes can be lifted out of their frames with a flick of a wrist and can easily be secured (doubly so) by the acquisition of a safety locking system from your local hardware....

Boxty (trying to be vague for once) witnessed this today as a delivery man(more vagueness) popped a box containing what might have been a fookin' piano into a neighbours house using this system....Easy peeziee...Lemon squeeziee job...

The guy (more vagueness) wrote a note of explanation and outlined his circumstance.....But..... Family Home Protection....Advice.. Suspect Family Home Protection....Advice.. Suspect *

** A spot on lad working locally, well known and working to a schedule but these doors are childsplay...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Family Home Protection....Advice.. Empty Re: Family Home Protection....Advice..

Post  OMAR Thu May 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Before considering your advice I request that all conflicts of interest are properly declared and recorded.

It would be of material importance if Boxty or any spouse, parent, dependant, next of kin and or sibling currently has or has previously held any investment, lien, or other benfeficial interest in any company or holding company that is engaged in the manufacture or distribution of PVC patio secuity devices
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu May 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Jayo's new double doors weight 360 kilos and are part of a 'glass wall' stretching to some 9 metres - total weight 720 kilos.

If some thieving hoor can lift that he deserves what he'll get!! Family Home Protection....Advice.. Icon_razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Thu May 27, 2010 12:26 pm

I am safe enough as I live in the southside. Smile
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Thu May 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Real Kerry Fan wrote:I am safe enough as I live in the southside. Family Home Protection....Advice.. Icon_smile

Mohill ?
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Thu May 27, 2010 12:41 pm

OMAR wrote:
Real Kerry Fan wrote:I am safe enough as I live in the southside. Family Home Protection....Advice.. Icon_smile

Mohill ?
Didgy area.
No but I find the doubleglazed half door very handy still.
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Thu May 27, 2010 12:50 pm

OMAR wrote:

Mohill ?

Safe in Mohill?! Suspect

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu May 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Surely on as distinct from in? Aye the southside is full of rural emigrants - the northside would be the more thoroughbred Dub alright ... Family Home Protection....Advice.. Icon_lol
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Thu May 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Surely on as distinct from in? Aye the southside is full of rural emigrants - the northside would be the more thoroughbred Dub alright ... Family Home Protection....Advice.. Icon_lol

No Jayo we culchies live in. Others live on (the dole etc.) Razz
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu May 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Jonsmith wrote:
OMAR wrote:

Mohill ?

Safe in Mohill?! Suspect

Family Home Protection....Advice.. Affraid ..
No interests in proterction systems Omar..thanks for the concern though..
Naw!! ..Just astounded by the ease of the operation really. Would be worried should a rambling Mohillian be stuck for an oul' plasma telly or a nice stereo though.... Family Home Protection....Advice.. Affraid X 20
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Thu May 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Surely on as distinct from in? Aye the southside is full of rural emigrants - the northside would be the more thoroughbred scobe alright ... Family Home Protection....Advice.. Icon_lol

Fixed that for ya
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo
Number of posts : 1081

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu May 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
Naw!! ..Just astounded by the ease of the operation really. Would be worried should a rambling Mohillian be stuck for an oul' plasma telly or a nice stereo though.... Family Home Protection....Advice.. Affraid X 20

Bought a house ten years ago and they had those back doors and it was rampant! A fella up the road came down one morning and there was his car - gone! They took out the 'doors', went in and took the keys and put the door back. He only copped it when his young lad asked him where the car was!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down