GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Win Xmas with JC & family

+3
bald eagle
SamiPremier08
Jayo Cluxton
7 posters

Go down

Win Xmas with JC & family Empty Win Xmas with JC & family

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 am

Well the worst has come to pass. JC has fallen out with his Galwegian (grrrrr) builder and at one stage he pulled out only to rescind 10 minutes later. Whats 50mm of concrete after all! But when you get the radon barrier messed up and the DPC - then Jayo loses it! An [uneasy] interim peace has been restored....

Truth be told we were never going to be in for Xmas. Contemplated Bethlehem but the ass would be too sore - and Ryanair don't go there... Enquired locally at an inn with plenty of room to be told that sustenance - not a bed - would be €99 for adults and €37.50 per child. No free bar - one complimentary drink. No wonder there is lots of room. And hotels wonder why they are going out of business... Win Xmas with JC & family Icon_rolleyes If the other famous JC was born in Dublin, room at the inn wouldn't have been the problem - it would've been the price. Imagine the version in the bible - 'Mary and Joseph, tired and pregnant (her not him) arrived at the XXXX Hotel in Dublin to be told 4,000 pieces of silver - or 5 months wages for a Nazarene carpenter (non-union rate) was required. They rang the Community Welfare Officer and were temporarily accommodated in the City - hence the local cry of 'Jesus Christ - what the hell are you at ever since' ..... but I digress!

JC and family - minus three wise men (all Kerry folk will have returned home for Xmas - with bags of dirty laundry) - will be traipsing the land next week. We will not follow the North Star - as it is closed until the 26th. Our beatifical presence is on offer to boost your celebrations. A highly attractive polished woman, two glorious non-precocious children and a fountain of wit, intelligence, anecdotes, advice and beauty - available to festoon your Christmas dinner table.

So make your pitch. Why should Jayo et famille decamp to your manse for Xmas. We are very choosy and it will probably boil down to what monetary offer you make - or how many Heino you have in the fridge. Go for it - all offers considered. Why should you and yours enjoy the company of JC and his for Xmas?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Win Xmas with JC & family Empty Re: Win Xmas with JC & family

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:14 am

You're not going to be home for Christmas? Sad

We have a full house already Jayo, Sorry! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:11 am

there's always Yorkshire Jayo, very nice at Christmas, we have no Heino though - only proper beer! Win Xmas with JC & family Icon_razz
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:05 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:there's always Yorkshire Jayo, very nice at Christmas, we have no Heino though - only proper beer! Win Xmas with JC & family Icon_razz

Yep Jayo, go for Yorkshire and you'll be in for a real treat! Christmas dinner of mushy peas and bitter, that's they way it should be done!!! Win Xmas with JC & family Icon_razz

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm

A highly attractive polished woman

whats she doing with a long string of piss like you, and does she speak English???? - you must have found her on buy-a-bride.com

only one thing worse than spending Christmas with a family of Dubs and thats spending Christmas with a drunk family of Dubs!!!

Believe me JC if you were coming to mine for Christmas you'd be paying for it through the nose, i certainly wouldn't be paying for the 'privilege'.

Besides I've already been invited to Boxty's for Christmas so i cant help you out and no you cant have my gaff whilst i'm away either
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Cheers Boc but I have sorted us a fine gaff for the festivities ...... Win Xmas with JC & family Icon_neutral

Win Xmas with JC & family Rundown_Shack
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Cheers Boc but I have sorted us a fine gaff for the festivities ...... Win Xmas with JC & family Icon_neutral

going by that picture i see you wont be leaving Dublin for the festive period Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Cheers Boc but I have sorted us a fine gaff for the festivities ...... Win Xmas with JC & family Icon_neutral

Where is the heat pump system? They did a fine job overall JC. You must be delighted.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:16 pm

RMDrive wrote:Where is the heat pump system? They did a fine job overall JC. You must be delighted.

Exactly RM - where is the heat pump system. It is such a topping job you can't even see it. I am delighted with it!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  redhandman Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:13 am

you could come to mine jc but as i am spending it with the inlaws ! you might be lonely. i could come down and give you a shot out to finish the mansion! i will work over xmas just to avoid the mother in law!

time for some mother in law jokes

for example,take my mother in law, no really take my mother in law!!!
redhandman
redhandman
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

tyrone
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:32 am

What's the definition of mixed emotions?
When you see your new mother-in law backing off a cliff in your new Mercedes.

My mother in law called today...
I knew it was her, when she knocked on the front door all the mice threw themselves on the traps!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:51 pm

bocerty wrote:
Besides I've already been invited to Boxty's for Christmas so i cant help you out and no you cant have my gaff whilst i'm away either

Not quite Bocerty, not quite. I "may" have said, that should you turn up, I wouldn't turn you away,( the same applies for anybody) but I didn't invite you for "the full day". Subsequent disclosures by you, to the effect that none of the Bocerty's were musical, disenfranchised you entirely. Should you be gripped by the original "spirit of Christmas" I have a lock of bullocks in a "stable" that I can rehouse for a day or two...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down