GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mossbags......Have we an issue???

+2
mossbags
Boxtyeater
6 posters

Go down

Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Empty Mossbags......Have we an issue???

Post  Boxtyeater Thu May 27, 2010 12:08 am

I can't find the thread he himself once started, regarding "problems and issues" but as a fellow Connacht man I'm worried of late about the trend and expostulations that are spewing from the Mossbag PC.... Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Suspect

1. He allegedly "scored" on Saturday night, yet he's here Sunday morning cheering and smirkey, with a ludicrous post..... Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Suspect

2. He sucked in a few Forumites today on a bit of a wobbler and shot some fish in a barrel... Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Icon_lol

3. He may be pinning his Summer on a "Big Joe" delivery but whatever about KK, we're well up for them..******

4. His obsession with Mayo (and their females) is emasculating itself more and more in his posts.. Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Icon_pale

5. He then takes off on a "Purcell-esque" solo with a poll on Nordies upon which RKF threw out the main contenders.. Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Kopfschuettel

Taking all with all, I'd encourage the Forum elders to hold a conference call (with established posters of more than 1,800 posts) to discuss his continuing membership of this Forum....

Forumites will know my form, but of late, and while he's possibly a sound skin, pro-active betters re-active...

***** Leitrim is Connacht's to lose...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Empty Re: Mossbags......Have we an issue???

Post  mossbags Thu May 27, 2010 6:07 am

Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Herz
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Thu May 27, 2010 7:49 am

I say keep him on the grounds that he changes that bloody avatar which has been irritating me since the day he started here Mad
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu May 27, 2010 9:06 am

Boxtyeater wrote:I can't find the thread he himself once started, regarding "problems and issues" but as a fellow Connacht man I'm worried of late about the trend and expostulations that are spewing from the Mossbag PC.... Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Suspect

1. He allegedly "scored" on Saturday night, yet he's here Sunday morning cheering and smirkey, with a ludicrous post..... Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Suspect

2. He sucked in a few Forumites today on a bit of a wobbler and shot some fish in a barrel... Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Icon_lol

3. He may be pinning his Summer on a "Big Joe" delivery but whatever about KK, we're well up for them..******

4. His obsession with Mayo (and their females) is emasculating itself more and more in his posts.. Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Icon_pale

5. He then takes off on a "Purcell-esque" solo with a poll on Nordies upon which RKF threw out the main contenders.. Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Kopfschuettel

Taking all with all, I'd encourage the Forum elders to hold a conference call (with established posters of more than 1,800 posts) to discuss his continuing membership of this Forum....

Forumites will know my form, but of late, and while he's possibly a sound skin, pro-active betters re-active...

***** Leitrim is Connacht's to lose...

Thankgod i haven't got 18,000 post or never will...If Mossy goes i .....
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 27, 2010 7:41 pm

easily one of our best posters

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu May 27, 2010 11:37 pm

He ne'er sucked me in Boxty I can assure you. Some days I read the Moss Post and am enthralled and decide to play along. Its like when you get a pup as a kid and after an hour get tired of him. But if the little bugger comes along at the right time you might throw the bone for him. If you're not in the form he gets a kick in the hole! Mossbags is a harmless young man full of mischief and tall tales and Walter Mitty experiences (mostly the women stuff). I'd imagine you'd get good oul crack out of him in a pub ... but not a drink!!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Fri May 28, 2010 12:35 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:He ne'er sucked me in Boxty I can assure you. Some days I read the Moss Post and am enthralled and decide to play along. Its like when you get a pup as a kid and after an hour get tired of him. But if the little bugger comes along at the right time you might throw the bone for him. If you're not in the form he gets a kick in the hole! Mossbags is a harmless young man full of mischief and tall tales and Walter Mitty experiences (mostly the women stuff). I'd imagine you'd get good oul crack out of him in a pub ...[b] but not a drink!!

maybe a stag or is it a babycham (can either of those be got any more)
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Fri May 28, 2010 5:06 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:He ne'er sucked me in Boxty I can assure you. Some days I read the Moss Post and am enthralled and decide to play along. Its like when you get a pup as a kid and after an hour get tired of him. But if the little bugger comes along at the right time you might throw the bone for him. If you're not in the form he gets a kick in the hole! Mossbags is a harmless young man full of mischief and tall tales and Walter Mitty experiences (mostly the women stuff). I'd imagine you'd get good oul crack out of him in a pub ... but not a drink!!
Mossbags......Have we an issue??? Rolleyes
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down