GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English teams in the Champions League

3 posters

Go down

English teams in the Champions League Empty English teams in the Champions League

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:09 am

It is looking like Liverpool will not make the top 4 this season and thus not qualify for the Champions League - unless the goalsposts are moved for them again! English teams in the Champions League Icon_biggrin

I was trying to think of what English teams have played in the UEFA Champions league since the inception of the Premiership back 1992/3 season. Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool are obvious - I also think Everton, Newcastle, Leeds and Blackburn featured. Any others?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

English teams in the Champions League Empty Re: English teams in the Champions League

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:11 am

dont think so

Back to top Go down

English teams in the Champions League Empty Re: English teams in the Champions League

Post  bald eagle Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:20 pm

That's the lot Jayo, it's just an oversized version of the Scottish Premier League!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:15 pm

It isnot as competitive as the Scottish league.

No one has gone remotely close to winning over 70% of Scxottish leagues.

I think statistically the premiership is the least competityive league in world football.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down