GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please do not wind up RMDrive today

3 posters

Go down

Please do not wind up RMDrive today Empty Please do not wind up RMDrive today

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 pm

He is in bad humour today. I've already been a victim of his wrath via the medium of PM a few minutes ago. My advice to other posters is to behave themselves as you don't rise RMD when he's not in good humour. Tread carefully. Also mentioning ***** ***** will probably really annoy him so I would advise all not to mention that particular stand in the nation's premier stadium.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Please do not wind up RMDrive today Empty Re: Please do not wind up RMDrive today

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Loyal,

Meath vs Mayo 2009 match is on Sky channel 433
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Please do not wind up RMDrive today Empty Re: Please do not wind up RMDrive today

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Maybe they showed the Cork-Donegal 2009 game before it GF?
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Perhaps RM spent his saturday watching the Div 3&4 matches instead of getting the back garden into prim and proper order.

Mrs. Drive has now decided to ask the outlaws down for Turkey dinner next weekend and has advised RM that he must put on the greed cloves and have the lawns manicured in advance of this occasion.

RM reluctantly agreed to this arrangement yesterday, but only this morning has he realised that this impacts on his proposed trip to frequent our find hostelries (blessings,Donohoes, Thomas ashe, Imperial etc) next weekend for the U-21 final.
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down