GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leinster u21 championship.

5 posters

Go down

Leinster u21 championship. Empty Leinster u21 championship.

Post  mullins Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:14 pm

DUBLIN (U21FC v Westmeath)
1 Vincent Whelan (St Maurs)
2 Eoin Culligan (Kilmacud Crokes)
3 Rory O’Carroll (Kilmacud Crokes)
4 Johnny Cooper (Na Fianna)
5 Darragh Nelson (Ballyboden St Endas)
6 James McCarthy (Ballymun Kickhams)
7 Nicky Devereux (Ballinteer St Johns)
8 Seán Murray (St Brigids)
9 Mark Coughlan (Kilmacud Crokes)
10 Ciarán Dorney (St Vincents)
11 Gavin McIntyre (St Brigids)
12 Gary Sweeney (St Sylvesters)
13 Barry O’Rourke (Kilmacud Crokes)
14 David Quinn (Na Fianna)
15 Dean Rock (Ballymun Kickhams)

Good Luck to the Boys In Blue tomorrow.........

Believe Leinster u21 championship. Icon_cheers Leinster u21 championship. Icon_cheers Leinster u21 championship. Icon_cheers Leinster u21 championship. Icon_cheers Leinster u21 championship. Icon_cheers Leinster u21 championship. Icon_cheers Leinster u21 championship. Icon_cheers Leinster u21 championship. Icon_cheers Leinster u21 championship. Icon_cheers
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Leinster u21 championship. Empty Re: Leinster u21 championship.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Best of luck to both teams tomorrow! Very Happy

Westmeath could be dangerous, they have had 3 tough games already, so will be up for a challenge.

Also, whatever way I looked at 'Mark Coughlan,' I thought it read 'Mary Coughlan!' Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:58 am

Ill be placing my support with the Lakemen here. With the seniors in dissaray it's good to see they can still keep their Under 21s off the team and make a drive for Leinster. Good luck to all!

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:15 am

EstherMayo1951 wrote:Best of luck to both teams tomorrow! Very Happy

Westmeath could be dangerous, they have had 3 tough games already, so will be up for a challenge.

Also, whatever way I looked at 'Mark Coughlan,' I thought it read 'Mary Coughlan!' Razz

Boxty was attending the wedding of a local politicians daughter, amongst 580 guests in the Slieve Russell in Ballyconnell about 18 months ago....There was a "free bar" for about 2 hours as the assembled rustics "found their footing" so to speak.

Paddy "The Yankee" Wrynn (sadly no longer with us) mused..."Jaysus Boxty, this fookin' thing 'ill cost a fookin' fortune.."
"Hurl her cool there Paddy" advised Boxty, 'twill all go down to some State body, as Boxty spied Minister Smith moving through the assembled masses... Leinster u21 championship. Suspect
Paddy, being advised of the imminent approach of the Minister, did a quick re-evaluation of his situation and managed to roar loudly "Two large Jemmies for Boxty and me.".. Leinster u21 championship. Icon_lol

The upshot of the story is that around 00.30 am. a quite inebrieated Boxty lorried the bould Mary Coughlan onto the floor for a lash of an OTW to the strains of "The Tennessee Waltz"...

As a well rattled Boxty sat, the following evening, espying a pig roasting in the garden of the Abbey Bar, while Kilkenny handed Waterford their asses, Boxty's call for "Two large Jemmies for PTY and me" were met with disdain.... Leinster u21 championship. Kopfschuettel Leinster u21 championship. Kopfschuettel

Nealie, RIP, was a "cute hoor" when it suited him....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:59 am

Boxtyeater wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:Best of luck to both teams tomorrow! Very Happy

Boxty was attending the wedding of a local politicians daughter, amongst 580 guests in the Slieve Russell in Ballyconnell about 18 months ago....There was a "free bar" for about 2 hours as the assembled rustics "found their footing" so to speak.

Paddy "The Yankee" Wrynn (sadly no longer with us) mused..."Jaysus Boxty, this fookin' thing 'ill cost a fookin' fortune.."
"Hurl her cool there Paddy" advised Boxty, 'twill all go down to some State body, as Boxty spied Minister Smith moving through the assembled masses... Leinster u21 championship. Suspect
Paddy, being advised of the imminent approach of the Minister, did a quick re-evaluation of his situation and managed to roar loudly "Two large Jemmies for Boxty and me.".. Leinster u21 championship. Icon_lol

The upshot of the story is that around 00.30 am. a quite inebrieated Boxty lorried the bould Mary Coughlan onto the floor for a lash of an OTW to the strains of "The Tennessee Waltz"...

As a well rattled Boxty sat, the following evening, espying a pig roasting in the garden of the Abbey Bar, while Kilkenny handed Waterford their asses, Boxty's call for "Two large Jemmies for PTY and me" were met with disdain.... Leinster u21 championship. Kopfschuettel Leinster u21 championship. Kopfschuettel

Nealie, RIP, was a "cute hoor" when it suited him....

lol! lol! lol!

Fantastic story Boxty!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Off to the Big Schmoke now...

My prediction 1-9 to 1-10 in favour of An Iarmhí*

Leinster u21 championship. Icon_king

* predicted scores are liable to rise and fall, Seb Corp holds no responsibility for innaccuracies in the final score. Seb Corp is NOT regulated by the financial regulator.

Back to top Go down

Leinster u21 championship. Empty 1-12 to 0-09

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:07 pm

... And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like... we've a chance of winning!

Well done to the Dubs. We didn't have the killer instinct today, plenty of chances to draw the game and even take the lead but alas it wasn't to be. The majority of our team is eligible again next year so there is much to be positive about. Heslin's fielding at times was awesome, he has the potential to be great (at Aussie Rules). Lynam proved today that Dessie Dolan's absence may not prove to be such a handicap for the seniors.

Highlight of the Day: (From the PA system) 'Can Jeff Jefferson and Pete Peterson please come to the office' Leinster u21 championship. Icon_razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Sebastian wrote:Off to the Big Schmoke now...

My prediction 1-9 to 1-10 in favour of An Iarmhí*

Leinster u21 championship. Icon_king

* predicted scores are liable to rise and fall, Seb Corp holds no responsibility for innaccuracies in the final score. Seb Corp is NOT regulated by the financial regulator.

At least you weren't attacked and mugged there on the day...Any sign of Mullins or Jayo celebrating wildly????
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Another step in the right direction for Dublin Football.....Unlucky Westmeath hope you can keep heslin some great reports about him...

Boxty i was working today bank holiday weekends is all about making money for me so missed the game hope to make the semis.. Leinster u21 championship. Icon_biggrin
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:52 pm

mullins wrote:
Boxty i was working today bank holiday weekends is all about making money for me so missed the game hope to make the semis.. Leinster u21 championship. Icon_biggrin

Happy to hear that you are in gainful employment Mullins in these difficult economic times....Hang in there....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Bank Holidays are all about spending money Mullins and in particular, my continued quest for a state of eternal inebriation.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Congrats to the Dubs! Commiserations Seb, even though ye lost, it's clear ye have some talent there!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:43 am

An underage win is always a good win .... well done lads ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:46 am

Congrats to Dublin, hard luck to Westmeath. I see Lynam bagged 5 points today, Loyal your predictions for players to watch out for are proving to be well placed..

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Can't see Dublin losing this now...Steady the ship and head for home-they should have to much for the teams that are left in this years championship.. Leinster u21 championship. Icon_cheers Leinster u21 championship. Icon_cheers Hopefully v Cavan in the final.
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down