GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This day two years ago

5 posters

Go down

This day two years ago Empty This day two years ago

Post  Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:30 am

This was the day HS run the classic story about the Dubs taking Aussie Rules players over to play for them. The clown Ballboy, straight in with feet first giving off. Still makes me smile thinking about it. This day two years ago Icon_smile This day two years ago Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

This day two years ago Empty This day two years ago

Post  whiterbananas Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 am

Ha, is it really 2 years? One of the great days in HS history

Has the great bb ever made an appearance on here?
whiterbananas
whiterbananas
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

mayo
Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

This day two years ago Empty Re: This day two years ago

Post  Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 am

whiterbananas wrote:Ha, is it really 2 years? One of the great days in HS history

Has the great bb ever made an appearance on here?

unfortunately not. Think he kept his head low after that performance

Back to top Go down

Post  whiterbananas Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:50 am

Thats a pity. I remember how you two used to get on so well together

"oh there's autoreply right on cue" This day two years ago Icon_lol
whiterbananas
whiterbananas
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

mayo
Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Ah bless the little hearts.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:11 pm

01/04/2008 13:24:46
ball-boy
County: Mayo

Well this is the final straw with the dubs ye have to go to australia looking for player- lads if ye werent enough of a joke already ye have to get aussie rules lads to tog for ye, despite having 10 time the population of the rest, really i am going to love the twist liam the hardliners put on this, if an oz plays in an amateur game the game is dead in dublin rugby and soccer will have a field day- come on lads we know there is a serious talent problem in dublin but is this what ye want to be remembered for? if ye dont get everything handed to ye already now ye have to go to OZ- have ye any shame at all
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:01/04/2008 13:24:46
ball-boy

Well this is the final straw with the dubs ye have to go to australia looking for player- lads if ye werent enough of a joke already ye have to get aussie rules lads to tog for ye, despite having 10 time the population of the rest, really i am going to love the twist liam the hardliners put on this, if an oz plays in an amateur game the game is dead in dublin rugby and soccer will have a field day- come on lads we know there is a serious talent problem in dublin but is this what ye want to be remembered for? if ye dont get everything handed to ye already now ye have to go to OZ- have ye any shame at all

always amazes me Loyal how you can pluck any thread from 'over yonder' out of thin air when the need arises - is there something you'd like to share with the rest of us????????????
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:26 pm

bocerty wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
01/04/2008 13:24:46
ball-boy

always amazes me Loyal how you can pluck any thread from 'over yonder' out of thin air when the need arises - is there something you'd like to share with the rest of us????????????

Most threads are locked -and you cant get access to them unless your a ........ This day two years ago Fresse
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinners Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:53 am

Ah I was only thinking about that earlier Smile
Shinners
Shinners