GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tipp won't win the All Ireland in 2010

4 posters

Go down

Tipp won't win the All Ireland in 2010 Empty Tipp won't win the All Ireland in 2010

Post  The Puke Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Discuss
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Tipp won't win the All Ireland in 2010 Empty Re: Tipp won't win the All Ireland in 2010

Post  Corner Forward Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:12 pm

I agree, contrary to popular opinion I think they've missed their chance. I was one of the few who was saying they could beat Kilkenny last year when most people said they hadn't a chance, and they would have beaten them but for that terrible penalty decision. I would expect them to go backwards from here and I think the Dublin performance shows the process has already started.
Corner Forward
Corner Forward
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Clare
Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Tipp won't win the All Ireland in 2010 Empty Re: Tipp won't win the All Ireland in 2010

Post  redhandman Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 pm

yip
redhandman
redhandman
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

tyrone
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Folks, one word thread starts are really not on. The Puke, why not start by explaining your own views and let things go from there. This is a good topic but a thread starter has to have something to contribute as well.

I'm locking this one. Feel free to start again with a your own views.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down