GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head Shops

+8
Real Kerry Fan
black&white
bocerty
Grenvile
Loyal2TheRoyal
SamiPremier08
Bermuda_Bomber
bald eagle
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Head Shops - Page 2 Empty Re: Head Shops

Post  mullins Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:In truth I have absolutely NO time for drugs. None. I would be very right wing in my solutions to this scourge which has plagued us for over 30 years now ... and unfortunately the problem is now countrywide .....

jayo its only a matter of time before drugs wipe out villages its a scourage on society..Longer prison sentences would help not 5 to 10 years- Maybe life or 30 years for dealers would help eradicate this problem..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Agree m. I think another problem is the 'acceptance' of certain drugs as being 'ok' - ie social drugs so they are alright - complete BS.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 pm

mullins wrote:
Real Kerry Fan wrote:Should be closed down now. My missus goes to one most Saturdays.Costing a bloody fortune Head Shops - Page 2 Icon_sad

yeah up all night drinking Head Shops - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Yeah but she calls it a hairdresser Head Shops - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  Bermuda_Bomber Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:16 am

I can understand that people are against them, but I actually think they are a better way for people to get their high rather than off some scumbag dealer in a back alley. I'm not someone who'd use them even if I was still living in Ireland, but I can see the benefits of them.

People are going to buy drugs, whether legal or not, so I'd much rather see them go to a regulated store where the contents are listed. It's certainly much safer than going to a dodgy dealer who could have all sorts of rat poison or whatever mixed in, I've also known of people who bought weed and found crushed glass mixed in to make the bags heavier. So I'd much rather people bought the legal highs.

Also, instead of a dealer reaping in huge profits, a legal business creates employment, while increasing tax revenue as all products are taxed. With the hole the government finances are in, surely this is an easy way to create revenue that won't be coming from street dealers!

Just my tuppence though...
Bermuda_Bomber
Bermuda_Bomber
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Meath
Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 am

Boxtyeater wrote:
mullins wrote:Drugs destroy everything it touchs Head Shops - Page 2 Fresse

No credit for advances in medical science so mullins????? Many's the good mixture of Solpaedine and Motillium that cured an dodgy morning after too many Head Shops - Page 2 Drunken_smilie

How many are alive today who would be long dead but for proper diagnosis and correct drug administration....??

Social drugs boxty get my drift man Head Shops - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Purple Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 am

Ah kid, d head shops are deadly. Better gear for half the price, without the need to go meet some scumbag in a dodgy estate.

Purple
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Limerick
Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2