GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hemp/Smart shops

2 posters

Go down

Should they be banned?

Hemp/Smart shops Tag1017%Hemp/Smart shops Tag10 17% 
[ 1 ]
Hemp/Smart shops Tag1033%Hemp/Smart shops Tag10 33% 
[ 2 ]
Hemp/Smart shops Tag1017%Hemp/Smart shops Tag10 17% 
[ 1 ]
Hemp/Smart shops Tag1033%Hemp/Smart shops Tag10 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Hemp/Smart shops Empty Hemp/Smart shops

Post  mossbags Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:55 pm

They are slowly but surely destroying our children and pensioners! The meeja seemed to have finally cottoned on and a campaign to shut down such debauched premices is now in the offing. What kind of people would even think of using this kind of thing Hemp/Smart shops Confused
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Hemp/Smart shops Empty Re: Hemp/Smart shops

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:27 am

Jesus Christ Bags what sort of campaign are you waging now? What harm are they doing? If you enjoy a comfortable smoke by your own fire, in the privacy of your own caravan am I concerned?? Not in the least..carry on.
Personally I've always found a lil' smoke soothing and mellowing and no doubt you do too.

I know that the night of the Christmas do in Dublin when you made an ass of yourself was an isolated case Hemp/Smart shops Suspect (that's what the Ban Garda told me you said) so we'll take that as a once off.
This is PC Ireland, inflamed by a few oul' wans from Strokestown or Boyle ring Whineline gone mad. Hemp/Smart shops Icon_mad
Yerrah! the long evenings are coming in and the young lads will all be back kicking a bit of ball, fishing and the usual pursuits that youngsters get up to Hemp/Smart shops Suspect and the whole furore will die down. These shops are 24/7 and are creating employment in depraved parts of the country ie. Roscommon.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:38 am

Its the children I'd be worried about myself Boxty. Shur all these new fangled shops and their gizmo's that promise to 'expand your mind' will lead to ruination!! The kids these days have it too easy if you ask me and need to be protected from themselves!
Whatever happened to logging on to an auld GAA INTERNET forum like GT. Plenty of expanded minds on here Hemp/Smart shops Icon_basketball Hemp/Smart shops Icon_rr
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down