GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline

+3
bocerty
mossbags
mullins
7 posters

Go down

Frontline Empty Frontline

Post  mullins Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Just watching this programme -Bill Cullen wants people to work for nothing-An audience member explains to bill he can't work for nothing he has 2,000 a month mortage bill tells him he should go to another country to make a fresh start.And forget about his deaths unreal from a car dealer.
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Frontline Empty Re: Frontline

Post  mossbags Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Cullen is right. Too many wasters in this country going around blaming everyone else. Just look at all the lazy student fooks in the audience there. Bet you between the whole lot of them they wouldn't fix a spare tyre.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:37 pm

mossbags wrote:Cullen is right. Too many wasters in this country going around blaming everyone else. Just look at all the lazy student fooks in the audience there. Bet you between the whole lot of them they wouldn't fix a spare tyre.

you shouldn't have to fix a spare tyre - it should be in full working order ready to go onto the car

jerry jerry jerry
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 pm

mullins wrote:Just watching this programme -Bill Cullen wants people to work for nothing-An audience member explains to bill he can't work for nothing he has 2,000 a month mortage bill tells him he should go to another country to make a fresh start.And forget about his deaths unreal from a car dealer.

Just wodering would Cullen work for nothing? Frontline Icon_mad
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 pm

mossbags wrote:Cullen is right. Too many wasters in this country going around blaming everyone else. Just look at all the lazy student fooks in the audience there. Bet you between the whole lot of them they wouldn't fix a spare tyre.

Some of your comments are extreme to me- Who would want to kick anybody when their down

Frontline Icon_mad
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Those two TD's on are fookin tools.

Dr. Bill laying down the law was quite funny though, and hes right, I'm not gonna stay here to lay about on the dole and whinge about the government until the economy picks up. When I graduate I'm away. Frontline Icon_cool

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Sebastian wrote:Those two TD's on are fookin tools.

Dr. Bill laying down the law was quite funny though, and hes right, I'm not gonna stay here to lay about on the dole and whinge about the government until the economy picks up. When I graduate I'm away. Frontline Icon_cool

Seb thats not the answer do we want to become a country of immigrants again...Seb i thought them days were behind us.
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:06 pm

mullins wrote:

Some of your comments are extreme to me- Who would want to kick anybody when their down

Frontline Icon_mad

You namesake for one, first name Brian
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 pm

mossbags wrote:
mullins wrote:

Frontline Icon_mad

not hard enough Frontline Icon_biggrin
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:11 pm

mullins wrote:
mossbags wrote:
mullins wrote:

Frontline Icon_mad

Alan Mcrabbe could do with some private tuition from the great man himself Frontline Icon_razz
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:15 pm

mossbags wrote:
mullins wrote:
mossbags wrote:
mullins wrote:

Frontline Icon_mad

Alan Mcrabbe could do with some private tuition from the great man himself Frontline Icon_razz

Maybe all Dublin panels could follow after our past leader. Things would inprove i believe
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:33 pm

mullins wrote:
mossbags wrote:
mullins wrote:
mossbags wrote:
mullins wrote:

Frontline Icon_mad

Maybe all Dublin panels could follow after our past leader. Things would inprove i believe

Have you used the 'b' word for the first time on tipster? Frontline Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:58 pm

mossbags wrote:Alan Mcrabbe could do with some private tuition from the great man himself Frontline Icon_razz

3 kicks at the All Star Mc Crabbe today Moss .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:17 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
mossbags wrote:Alan Mcrabbe could do with some private tuition from the great man himself Frontline Icon_razz

3 kicks at the All Star Mc Crabbe today Moss .....

If Mcrabbe ever did kicked 3 times I'd say we'd be calling the state pathalogist.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 am

It's hard not to get a bit annoyed about some of the bleating that was going on last night. Where is my permanent pensionable secure job when I graduate??? Unluckily for you it's not there. Now accept that and get on with it.
It tough being out of work for anyone however for a young single person just out of collece, I don't see how you can be anything but comfortable on the dole. Were you getting 200 bucks a week when you were at college? Probably not yet you managed to survive and no doubt have a damn good time when you were at it.
It's people with families and mortgages that are feally suffering. Not some young buck with an arts degree and a self-righteous attitude.

And your man who had a 2000 per month mortgage. He must have received over 500,000 from the bank to buy a house. Why is his poor decision worthy of state intervention? If I head into the bookies tomorrow and blow a years wage, should the government bail me out? Some people took a gamble and sadly for them it hasn't paid off. But there are loads of sad stories in the country.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:41 am

RMDrive wrote:It's hard not to get a bit annoyed about some of the bleating that was going on last night. Where is my permanent pensionable secure job when I graduate??? Unluckily for you it's not there. Now accept that and get on with it.
It tough being out of work for anyone however for a young single person just out of collece, I don't see how you can be anything but comfortable on the dole. Were you getting 200 bucks a week when you were at college? Probably not yet you managed to survive and no doubt have a damn good time when you were at it.
It's people with families and mortgages that are feally suffering. Not some young buck with an arts degree and a self-righteous attitude.

And your man who had a 2000 per month mortgage. He must have received over 500,000 from the bank to buy a house. Why is his poor decision worthy of state intervention? If I head into the bookies tomorrow and blow a years wage, should the government bail me out? Some people took a gamble and sadly for them it hasn't paid off. But there are loads of sad stories in the country.

Some shower of Whingers
"The state has spent €30k training me to become an Architecht now where is my job."
Well it will take Nama twenty years to sell the surplus property we have so the chances of needing any new stuff in the short term are slim or can he not work that out after six years in college or did no one every tell him that property is a cyclical business, so do what every engineer, architecht, surveyor did in every other decade except the last one - go and get some experience in Canada, China, Middle East,Europe or wherever and either stay there or make sure that you have experience to come back to design stuff we will need like schools or roads or bridges.

As for the other youngsters same thing - No one is going to give them a middle management position out of college - go and get a job in a postroom or photocopying or something - if you are bright enough and work hard enough it will work out.

Agree on the property we all paid silly money for something 3 years ago, a house a big car, a holiday home in bulgaria that will never be built, banks share, spreadbetting on the stock market, Tax relief property in carrick On Shannon, Nursing homes, Second home, Holdiay cottage, share in a hotel - whatever - Nearly everyone I know has got stung on something lick your wounds and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:42 am

Theirs no point blaming the young people that have no future in this country..The questions should be directed at the people that fooked up this coiuntry for maybe the next 20 years..

Is this what we want to send all our young people away again- look what happend with ryan air regarding the airport hangar- theirs 500 jobs lost because of a mickey mouse goverment.

Then we have a goverment backing a man in athe dail that commited perjury-its a joke of a country..

We need someone to drag us through this sorry mess who i dont know.

Instead people on here prefer to kick the unemployed and young graduates.
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:13 pm

mullins wrote:Theirs no point blaming the young people that have no future in this country..The questions should be directed at the people that fooked up this coiuntry for maybe the next 20 years..

Is this what we want to send all our young people away again- look what happend with ryan air regarding the airport hangar- theirs 500 jobs lost because of a mickey mouse goverment.

Then we have a goverment backing a man in athe dail that commited perjury-its a joke of a country..

We need someone to drag us through this sorry mess who i dont know.

Instead people on here prefer to kick the unemployed and young graduates.

This sums up the problem rather well I think. Call me crazy, but could that someone be ourselves?
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 pm

It must be the worst programme on the TV but it won best current affairs programme in the annual media slap each other on the back awards. Car crash TV playing on people's misfortune. It is just 90 minutes of whinging and moaning, Liveline of TV, but maybe thats what we've become. I think people including graduates have got to take what work or experience they can until things hopefully pick up. I have had a few dealings with professional people in recent times and find no reduction in fees given the state of the economy. They continue to milk people.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:25 pm

RMDrive wrote:It's hard not to get a bit annoyed about some of the bleating that was going on last night. Where is my permanent pensionable secure job when I graduate??? Unluckily for you it's not there. Now accept that and get on with it.

Except the big earners in the public service and the big gamblers in the property and banking sector are still being looked after very nicely by Lenihan & co. So its fairness that people want. I think the young people dont give a fiddlers about a pensionable job, its a job or hope of one that they want. Also the overblown economy of 2002-2007 created thousands of false positions that were all linked to the property 'boom'.Everybody had to go to college to get some type of a degree which in a lot of cases was a waste of time.
We should be comparing unemployment, house prices etc with 2000 not 2007.
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down