GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline

+6
clash-of-da-ash
rich dublin
KerryKatriona
RMDrive
Shinners
Jayo Cluxton
10 posters

Go down

Frontline Empty Frontline

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:37 pm

Oh how I laughed!!!

Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Frontline Empty Re: Frontline

Post  Shinners Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:56 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
I cannot believe the audience didn't applaud him!
Shinners
Shinners

Longford living in Dublin
Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:05 pm

He should compete for Ireland in the world pointing championships.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:10 pm

As he got more angry he got more 'camp'! Can't believe they let him on for so long especially as they were going for an ad anyway. But a lot of truth in what he said.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:49 pm

I felt so sorry for Pat. He is not paid to take that abuse.

What is it about Dublin people that they need to be so loud mouthed and rude? Pat is worth every penny of the €600k he gets and it is difficult for people like him to live on this kind of money.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  rich dublin Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:11 pm

the ole plank of wood isnt worth 600 quid a year never mind 600k fair play to your man
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo
Number of posts : 911

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:28 pm

At least someone had the guts to say what needs to be said to PK. Your man is great, what a guy!

Back to top Go down

Post  rich dublin Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:30 pm

essie my sweet how are u Frontline Herz
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo
Number of posts : 911

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:22 pm

I just so happened to turn it on just as he began his rant and I thought at the time "thats going to be a youtube hit and he is going to regret looking like a bit a nut case on tele"
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:24 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:I just so happened to turn it on just as he began his rant and I thought at the time "thats going to be a youtube hit and he is going to regret looking like a bit a nut case on tele"

Clash - there is no way that guy is ever goin' to regret that - I'd say he'll feel a million dollars about it til the day he dies!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 pm

i'm loving the facial expressions of the two women to right Laughing
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:21 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:I just so happened to turn it on just as he began his rant and I thought at the time "thats going to be a youtube hit and he is going to regret looking like a bit a nut case on tele"

This guy was an obvious plant. The Frontline's ratings have plummeted since its promising opening(see the frontline thread from some weeks ago) and they've been constantly losing out in a ratings battle to the apprentice aftershow. Its is a tried and trusted old trick to inject a few looney's into the audience to increase interest. Cynical but effective and quality telly to boot. They'll probably go looking for some certain GT posters to be in next weeks studio audience.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:17 pm

mossbags wrote:

This guy was an obvious plant. The Frontline's ratings have plummeted since its promising opening(see the frontline thread from some weeks ago) and they've been constantly losing out in a ratings battle to the apprentice aftershow. Its is a tried and trusted old trick to inject a few looney's into the audience to increase interest. Cynical but effective and quality telly to boot. They'll probably go looking for some certain GT posters to be in next weeks studio audience.

He was on the Ray Darcy show this morning.

I was thinking maybe it was to take the attention away from NAMA because once NAMA comes in there is no going back.

First we had the John O'Donoghue expenses, then the withdrawl of funding to protestant schools, then the lowering of the drink driving limit and now the childrens allowance. Slowly but steadily the NAMA bill is sneaking in.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:47 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:I felt so sorry for Pat. He is not paid to take that abuse.

What is it about Dublin people that they need to be so loud mouthed and rude? Pat is worth every penny of the €600k he gets and it is difficult for people like him to live on this kind of money.

It's probably hard to live on it all right.!!!!Poor oul' P.Fookin Flynn struggled to survive on €140k and keep 3 houses.
Kenny is a spineless, wooden and patronising character getting 3 times the salary of the leader of the free world and is barely worth €60k a year. Time for him to shuffle off and enter the real world.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:40 pm

rich dublin wrote:essie my sweet how are u Frontline Herz

Richy! Frontline Herz Frontline Icon_biggrin I'm grand! Gotten over the Swine flu Frontline Icon_porc Frontline Icon_cool And how are you? Frontline Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:45 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:
rich dublin wrote:essie my sweet how are u Frontline Herz

Richy! Frontline Herz Frontline Icon_biggrin I'm grand! Gotten over the Swine flu Frontline Icon_porc Frontline Icon_cool And how are you? Frontline Icon_smile

WTF?! Frontline Fresse
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
KerryKatriona wrote:I felt so sorry for Pat. He is not paid to take that abuse.

It's probably hard to live on it all right.!!!!Poor oul' P.Fookin Flynn struggled to survive on €140k and keep 3 houses.
Kenny is a spineless, wooden and patronising character getting 3 times the salary of the leader of the free world and is barely worth €60k a year. Time for him to shuffle off and enter the real world.

Thats a terrible thing to say. Pat was brilliant on the Late Late and compulsive viewing of a Friday. He is a pure entertainer and his performances on the Toy Show were worth the fee on their own.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:58 pm

It looked a bit hairy there at times on Monday night. The ladies beside yon lad looked increasingly uneasy and I'm sure the producers, cameramen etc got a bit of a shock.

Yes it was dangerous but for the Frontline staff to march through the city centre two days later to highlight their plight was surely a bit of an over reaction. And its no wonder RTE are losing so much money if all those people are working on the programme!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:02 pm

According to one of the tabloids your man has a load of criminal convictions.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:08 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:According to one of the tabloids your man has a load of criminal convictions.

i always knew that Kenny boy wasnt all sweetness and light
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:15 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:According to one of the tabloids your man has a load of criminal convictions.

And whats wrong with that? Frontline Icon_razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down