GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday Night with .... Brendan O'Connor

4 posters

Go down

Saturday Night with .... Brendan O'Connor Empty Saturday Night with .... Brendan O'Connor

Post  KerryKatriona Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:39 am

My God what is going on in Donnybrook? Giving this amadán the prime Saturday Night slot! What is up with them, why are they so out of touch with reality in Dublin 4? God almighty we have Katherine Lynch, Brendan O'Carroll regularly, My Bad Self, Charlie Bird and now they are giving a show to the most pompous shallow man in Ireland. Who is this guy? What training has he done for TV or presenting a chat show? He is a 'journalist' with a below par Sunday newspaper.

He is not funny, he is not entertaining, he is arrogant, he is boring, he is sneering and he loves himself. So RTE give him a top show. Unbelievable. Pay my licence fee? I'll see ye in court.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night with .... Brendan O'Connor Empty Re: Saturday Night with .... Brendan O'Connor

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:42 am

What 'bout a Saturday night with KerryKatriona?
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night with .... Brendan O'Connor Empty Re: Saturday Night with .... Brendan O'Connor

Post  KerryKatriona Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:49 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:What 'bout a Saturday night with KerryKatriona?

It'd be more entertaining than a night with the other thing thats for sure.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:11 am

KerryKatriona wrote:My God what is going on in Donnybrook? Giving this amadán the prime Saturday Night slot! What is up with them, why are they so out of touch with reality in Dublin 4? God almighty we have Katherine Lynch, Brendan O'Carroll regularly, My Bad Self, Charlie Bird and now they are giving a show to the most pompous shallow man in Ireland. Who is this guy? What training has he done for TV or presenting a chat show? He is a 'journalist' with a below par Sunday newspaper.

He is not funny, he is not entertaining, he is arrogant, he is boring, he is sneering and he loves himself. So RTE give him a top show. Unbelievable. Pay my licence fee? I'll see ye in court.

You said it and put yourself in this company to boot
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 pm

You're an angry woman Katriona.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down