GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who can stop Antrim?

3 posters

Go down

Who can stop Antrim? Empty Who can stop Antrim?

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Well I have to say the Ulster Champo is looking over and done before a punch is thrown this year. Antrim have come out of nowhere and are a year older, wiser and better. St Gall's are nailed-on club champions - rising the tide of Saffron football even higher. Already hammering Derry and with Monaghan looking like continuing where they left off last year ie nowhere, Tyrone a tired and beaten team, Armagh still about 10 players short of a decent side and with Donegal still seeing the glass half full rather than empty when they should be training - its a foregone conclusion!

Paddy Power seem to have put Frank Carson in charge of the Ulster betting with Antrim at 300/1 to win Sam and rank outsiders to win Ulster at 50/1! And this while Tyrone are evens Who can stop Antrim? Icon_rolleyes , Monaghan 11/2 Who can stop Antrim? Icon_razz , Derry 6/1 Who can stop Antrim? Lol , Donegal are .... wait for it ..... 9/1 Who can stop Antrim? 654413 , Down are 12/1 Who can stop Antrim? Icon_jokercolor while Cavan and Fermanagh are 16/1 Who can stop Antrim? Affraid !!!

Easiest money you'll ever steal!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Who can stop Antrim? Empty Re: Who can stop Antrim?

Post  redhandman Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:54 pm

are armagh not quoted JC jeepers i knew things werent great on the wrong side of the river blackwater but never that bad.....

cue samin10's response.....
redhandman
redhandman
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

tyrone
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:56 pm

redhandman wrote:are armagh not quoted JC jeepers i knew things werent great on the wrong side of the river blackwater but never that bad.....

cue samin10's response.....
]

Ooops - yes Armagh are 40/1 - to win Sam! Who can stop Antrim? Icon_razz

In Ulster they are a hilarious 10/1! Who can stop Antrim? Lol MIght as well throw yer money in the Blackwater I reckon RHM!!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:08 pm

I don't know.

I used to think Antrim would never, ever lose to the likes of Tyrone, Armagh and Monaghan, but recently it has started to happen.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down