GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haiti

+5
JimWexford
Boxtyeater
bocerty
RMDrive
Jayo Cluxton
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Haiti - Page 2 Empty Re: Haiti

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 pm

JimWexford wrote:lived with a few boys from Leitrim when in college a few moons ago and best one I will always rem was the turkey dustin on the den introducing a song, This is for all the people from Leitrim, "things can only get better"

Haiti - Page 2 Icon_clown Haiti - Page 2 Icon_clown These smileys need an update...Is there no "smiley" for I'll box the head off ya!!!
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:15 pm

A planeload of people is to leave Liverpool today for Haiti to help with the looting.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:20 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:A planeload of people is to leave Liverpool today for Haiti to help with the looting.

Scousers are fair good looters, couldn't have picked the inhabitants of a better city for this trip.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm doing a table quiz next week to raise funds for Haiti. A terrible tragedy-it really is. This has set them back decades, and every euro will help them. Ireland are doing fantastic work to raise funds, particularly here in Galway.

There was a lad playing an instrument on Shop St.(ya probably know him to see Mossy) and he raised €300 odd euro on one Saturday afternoon for Haiti-money he could do with himself-but it shows his generosity.

When things like this happen, everybody has to pull together and help, much like with the floods. Millions are without their homes in Haiti, already poor, but now in the depths of extreme poverty, but the most heart-wrenching thing is that they have lost many of their loved ones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:17 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:I'm doing a table quiz next week to raise funds for Haiti. A terrible tragedy-it really is.

I'm sure your quiz won't be that bad Essie .......
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:I'm doing a table quiz next week to raise funds for Haiti. A terrible tragedy-it really is.

I'm sure your quiz won't be that bad Essie .......

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum