GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leeds V Man Utd

5 posters

Go down

Leeds V Man Utd Empty Leeds V Man Utd

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:32 pm

cheers

A well deserved win for Leeds! They have an amazing defensive record so far this season, and this hard fought for win will do wonders for their confidence and will benefit them greatly as the season progresses.

Beckford played go han-mhaith ar fad agus Ankergren played incredible stuff in goal-I could go on!

Jayo will be happy, no doubt!

Back to top Go down

Leeds V Man Utd Empty Re: Leeds V Man Utd

Post  bocerty Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:01 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:cheers

A well deserved win for Leeds! They have an amazing defensive record so far this season, and this hard fought for win will do wonders for their confidence and will benefit them greatly as the season progresses.

Beckford played go han-mhaith ar fad agus Ankergren played incredible stuff in goal-I could go on!

good job he is on a GT sabbatical!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:20 am

As a right back myself, I must say the best bit of the game for me was when the Leeds defender cleared off the goal line - doing that gives you a brilliant feeling when playing sunday league football - must have been amazing to make a goal line clearance like that against MU at OT.

In fairness it was a very entertaining game and I think the ref did fantastically. Even though the game threatened to turn into a punch-up on several occasions, he let play flow and turned down two Man Utd penalty shouts which many other refs won't dare to do at Old Trafford. (The first was not a penalty, the Man U player was already going down before he was touched, the second on Owen was a foul but it was outside the box). They also didn't give too much 'fergie time' which was nice - 5 minutes may seem a lot of injury time but for OT it's nothing!

Living within an hour of the place, there's an awful lot of Leeds fans round here (and plenty more no appearing out of the woodwork) so there was a bit of a party atmosphere yesterday.

Lets see what they can do to Spurs next up.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Great win for Leeds and thoroughly deserved. Though they played some nice stuff.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 pm

bocerty wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:cheers

good job he is on a GT sabbatical!!!!

Leeds V Man Utd 19213 Leeds V Man Utd Suspect Leeds V Man Utd Affraid
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Good for Leeds. I used to love them when Batty and Bowyer played. Two classy lads. Not forgetting Woodgate. A good footballer but a wood gate would have a higher IQ.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down