GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leitrim v Antrim

3 posters

Go down

Leitrim v Antrim Empty Leitrim v Antrim

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:25 pm

Johnnos B

How are the Leitrim lads looking for the weekend? Are we going to see 2 wins in a row? I think home advantage could be crucial but Antrim are an improving side. How would you call it?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Leitrim v Antrim Empty Re: Leitrim v Antrim

Post  johnnos bulls Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:51 pm

God only knows.! Leitrim tend to play well at home and pairc sean is a hard place to come to. We bet down last year and should have beaten fermanagh. Entriely depends on what team M&M send out. Have been very sceptical of team selections this year especially against sligo. I'm going for a leitrim win.
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Johnno, what do you think of M&M so far?

I was really annoyed at the way they were treated by the Derry County Board and i must admit i do feel that Moran is better suited to coaching that management, in my view it was his coaching that won Derry the All Ireland in 1993.

That said, i can see them both do a decent job there, and i really hope they do too!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Again hard to say. They've given a new confidence to players that wasn't there under dolan. THey've given every one a chance too which was never the case when des was in charge. Much will fall on how they fair at the weekend however. One of the aims at the start of the yar was promotion. A win and they've been vindicated. A loss and it'll be div4 again next year.
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down