GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup 2010

+2
GAA-Fan
Jayo Cluxton
6 posters

Go down

World Cup 2010 Empty World Cup 2010

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:48 am

Well a gallant RoI bit the dust tonight thanks to Henry the Hand, Norn Iron went early, Scotland after 2 games and Wales before a ball was kicked. Disaster you may think .... but - at least we have England to support! So all you guys that support Utd and Liverpool and Everton and Chelsea can now roar on Wayne, Stevie, Jamie, Julian, JT and Lamps in the summer.

Won't it be nearly as good as supporting Ireland? Curled up on the sofa with some Walkers Chilli Sensations and a few tins of John Bull roaring on fellow Italian manager Fabio and the boys as they try to emulate Geoff and the 66 lads - long overdue!

I can't wait - sure who else would ye support. Lets hear it ........ Inger .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

World Cup 2010 Empty Re: World Cup 2010

Post  GAA-Fan Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:57 am

I know Dublin go out early but you cant be that desperate!?!

Oh no wait get all Dubs to support England World Cup 2010 Icon_razz
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:03 am

If the whole flutin' thing were played in Co.Leitrim I wouldn't be seen near one of them.. World Cup 2010 Icon_mad

Over-hyped, overpaid ponces toddling about in the face of global starvation..."We've worked hard for the past month" stuff.. World Cup 2010 Icon_mad Get out of it lads for God's sake.

If there was a moderator worth his salt on this forum, this thread would be locked prior to deletion at the first opportunity.
Jog off to soccerball.muck with these spurious threads.....Bah!
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:05 am

Go into to any town in Ireland and they're wearing Premiership jerseys, ringing up Moikel Mack Mullen of a Saurday and saying we this and we that, wanting Utd or Pool to win the P'ship before their own counties win Sam - its a no-brainer! Who else would you support?

Leitrim lads are big into it. I think there's an England Supporters Club above in Mohill.

Inger ......
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:15 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Go into to any town in Ireland and they're wearing Premiership jerseys, ringing up Moikel Mack Mullen of a Saurday and saying we this and we that, wanting Utd or Pool to win the P'ship before their own counties win Sam - its a no-brainer! Who else would you support?

Leitrim lads are big into it. I think there's an England Supporters Club above in Mohill.

Inger ......

Untrue, but there's a hell of a Monday club in Jim O'Brien's. Kick-off generally around 09.30 and extra time mandatory. World Cup 2010 Drunken_smilie
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:57 am

Boxtyeater wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Go into to any town in Ireland and they're wearing Premiership jerseys, ringing up Moikel Mack Mullen of a Saurday and saying we this and we that, wanting Utd or Pool to win the P'ship before their own counties win Sam - its a no-brainer! Who else would you support?

Inger ......

Untrue, but there's a hell of a Monday club in Jim O'Brien's. Kick-off generally around 09.30 and extra time mandatory. World Cup 2010 Drunken_smilie

Do we care about this now!!
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 am

N.Ireland did not go early. They were top of the group for a while, having won 4 games, the same as ROI.

Also they did not have the outrageous good fortune that the Republic had.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 am

patrique wrote:N.Ireland did not go early. They were top of the group for a while, having won 4 games, the same as ROI.

Also they did not have the outrageous good fortune that the Republic had.

Are N.Ireland a team sorry no all they are is a bunch of crettins (orange ****to boot) not good enough to play for anyone else and what Irishman would play for the ****georgie ****cross team anyway.
Before you sprout thats my opinion and I am really ****entitled to it more so than you can guess
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:38 am

I'll be supporting whoever is playing France and hoping they snap the cheating tw*ts
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:12 pm

JimWexford wrote:

World Cup 2010 Drunken_smilie World Cup 2010 Affraid World Cup 2010 Icon_lol
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
JimWexford wrote:

World Cup 2010 Drunken_smilie World Cup 2010 Affraid World Cup 2010 Icon_lol

Evidently ...... a lot.

Yes - N Iron were in it for a long time Patrique. I know you are an avid fan so I am sorry for the slight. South Africa will be a poorer place without them.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down