GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought

+7
mossbags
bocerty
black&white
SamiPremier08
6inarow
Boxtyeater
bald eagle
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Empty Re: First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought

Post  bald eagle Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Throwing Copper by Live is another classic, if you can get it, get it! Just amazing music and lyrics!

Listen and enjoy!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Empty Re: First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:31 pm

bald eagle wrote:Another great band i love is Hootie and the Blowfish with Cracked Rear View & Fairweather Johnstone being among my most listened to!

Did you know BE that the band name came from 2 school pals nicknamed Hootie and Blowfish, neither of whom ever played with the band. I happened to hear that on the Ronan Collins radio show last week.
But then you probably know that....

Last edited by Boxtyeater on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:36 pm

any of you lot heard of a young guy from Dublin called Chris Singleton? if you go to his website (type Chris Singleton into google) you can download his debut album Twisted City free of charge and it is is very good. well worth a look.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Isn't that defrauding people out of royalties or something. Not to mention the lost revenue to the state. First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_mad First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_mad
Very disappointing that one so young should be advocating these devious practices.

You've been here too long young lad and are becoming corrupt.*

*Like Bocerty and the rest of them..... First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_wink.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:Isn't that defrauding people out of royalties or something. Not to mention the lost revenue to the state. First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_mad First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_mad
Very disappointing that one so young should be advocating these devious practices.

*Like Bocerty and the rest of them..... First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_wink.

if ye cant beat them Sami, join them Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:51 pm

First album you've bought -
Oasis (What's the story morning glory)

Last album you've bought - Prodigy (Invaders must die) before summer

Best album in you've bought - Snow Patrol (Final Straw)

Last album you listened to - System of a down (Toxicity)

Favourite song in your music collection - Chocolate-snow patrol, Don't cry out-Shiny toy guns

Guilty Pleasure- Enya
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:06 pm

First album you've bought - Reckon it was an Iron Maiden album -defo a bootleg or copy thou

Last album you've bought - can't rem haven't bought anything in years thank god for the intenet at a guess Motely Crúe greatest hits

Best album in you've bought - (Master of puppets Metallica)

Last album you listened to - Kate Bush the kick inside
Favourite song in your music collection - AC/DC Sin City

Guilty Pleasure - Was the sugarbabes that song roundround
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:08 pm

JimWexford wrote:First album you've bought - Reckon it was an Iron Maiden album -defo a bootleg or copy thou

Last album you've bought - can't rem haven't bought anything in years thank god for the intenet at a guess Motely Crúe greatest hits

Best album in you've bought - (Master of puppets Metallica)

Last album you listened to - Kate Bush the kick inside
Favourite song in your music collection - AC/DC Sin City

Guilty Pleasure - Was the sugarbabes that song roundround

is it going roundround in your head Jim????????? Laughing Laughing Laughing
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:14 pm

I look at the music tastes of most on here and I shake my head. Then I think of their opinions on GAA matters .......... and it all makes sense ....... First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 am

bocerty wrote:
Boxtyeater wrote:Isn't that defrauding people out of royalties or something. Not to mention the lost revenue to the state. First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_mad First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_mad

hang on i'm not having this! the Chris Singleton album can be downloaded free of charge LEGALLY from his OFFICIAL website. There's nothing corrupt about it - I do not condone illegal downloading and I do not do it!
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:04 am

SamiPremier08 wrote:
bocerty wrote:

if ye cant beat them Sami, join them First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_lol First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_lol First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_lol First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_lol

hang on i'm not having this! the Chris Singleton album can be downloaded free of charge LEGALLY from his OFFICIAL website. There's nothing corrupt about it - I do condone illegal downloading and I do it!

I can't believe that you'd stoop to such a level Sami, and to admit it to everyone on here too!! I'm very disappointed in you, i thought you liked music and wouldn't mind giving something back! How wrong i was?

I hope you're happy that you are contributing to the downfall of the music industry! First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_twisted

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:13 am

Boxtyeater wrote:
bald eagle wrote:Another great band i love is Hootie and the Blowfish with Cracked Rear View & Fairweather Johnstone being among my most listened to!

Did you know BE that the band name came from 2 school pals nicknamed Hootie and Blowfish, neither of whom ever played with the band. I happened to hear that on the Ronan Collins radio show last week.
But then you probably know that....

I heard a few rumours about how the name came about and that was one of them but i've never known which was true.

They've split up now with Darius Rucker (lead singer) citing that he wanted to pursue a career as a Country singer!!!!!! Bit of a sell out in my view from the genre of the band, i hope he fails and they get back together as i'd love to see them live!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:18 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:
bocerty wrote:

hang on i'm not having this! the Chris Singleton album can be downloaded free of charge LEGALLY from his OFFICIAL website. There's nothing corrupt about it - I do not condone illegal downloading and I do not do it!

why not Sami the rest of us do - research has actually showed that those who download illegally actually spend more than those who pay for everything they download so there ye go........
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Ah ..... me first album - full of goodies!!! They don't make 'em like this anymore! Paper Lace - remember Billy Don't Be A Hero? The tartan clad Rollers, Elton & Alvin! Class! And so much better than Now Thats What I Call Music 4,319,872!

First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 2156165

Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting

George McCrae - Rock Your Baby

The Drifters - Kissin' in the Back Row of the Movies

Terry Jacks - Seasons in the Sun

Leo Sayer - One Man Band

Cat Stevens - Another Saturday Night

Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle With You

Paper Lace - The Black Eyed Boys

Paul Da Vinci - Your Baby Ain't Your Baby Anymore

Sparks - This Town Ain't Big Enough for Both of Us

Bay City Rollers - Summerlove Sensation

The Rubettes - Sugar Baby Love

Stephanie De Sykes with Rain - Born With a Smile on My Face

Barry Blue - Miss Hit and Run

Sweet Dreams - Honey, Honey

Genesis - I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)

Bryan Ferry - The 'in' Crowd

Ronnie Lane accompanied by the band Slim Chance - The Poacher

Alvin Stardust - Red Dress

The Pearls - Guilty

Showaddywaddy - Hey Rock and Roll

Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinners Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:50 pm

First album you've bought - Nirvana - Nevermind/Teenage Fanclub - Bandwagonesque (bought both on same day, not sure which was paid for first! Wink)

Last album you've bought - Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown (saw them live recently and they were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!)

Best album in you've bought - hmmm Nirvana - In Utero or Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

Last album you listened to - Kerbdog - On the Turn

Favourite song in your music collection - Too many to mention

Guilty Pleasure- ASH

I have to say this thread really shows peoples ages Cool and quite diverse tastes!
Shinners
Shinners

Longford living in Dublin
Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:48 pm

bald eagle wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:
bocerty wrote:

if ye cant beat them Sami, join them First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_lol First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_lol First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_lol First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_lol

hang on i'm not having this! the Chris Singleton album can be downloaded free of charge LEGALLY from his OFFICIAL website. There's nothing corrupt about it - I do condone illegal downloading and I do it!

I can't believe that you'd stoop to such a level Sami, and to admit it to everyone on here too!! I'm very disappointed in you, i thought you liked music and wouldn't mind giving something back! How wrong i was?

I hope you're happy that you are contributing to the downfall of the music industry! First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Shocking revelations here from Sami. Think of the poor rockstars.
First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Attachment
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:20 pm

ah get lost..have ye nothing better to do than sit about editing other people's posts?

what a bunch of saddos Razz
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:24 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:ah get lost..have ye nothing better to do than sit about editing other people's posts?

what a bunch of well balanced people that i hope i grow up to emulate one day First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_razz

If you admit it you soul will be clear Sami!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm

bald eagle wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:ah get lost..have ye nothing better to do than sit about editing other people's posts?

what a bunch of well balanced people that i hope i grow up to emulate one day First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_razz

No No No No No
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:27 pm

bald eagle wrote:

The truth will set you free Sami.
Think of all them poor rockstars
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:28 pm

screw you guys I'm going on Facebook... Razz
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:29 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:screw you guys I'm going on Facebook... First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_razz

First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_evil First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_evil First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_evil First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_evil First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_evil First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_evil First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_evil First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_evil First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_evil First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Icon_evil

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:30 pm

alright I've come back. It was boring. Didn't this place have a facebook group once?
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:32 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:screw you guys I'm going on Facebook... Razz

Have you no homework to be doing Sami?
You'l never get out of Pocklington at this rate young man First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:35 pm

mossbags wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:screw you guys I'm going on Facebook... Razz

Have you no homework to be doing Sami?
You'l never get out of Pocklington at this rate young man First, Last & Best Music Album You've Bought - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

nope, my very intelligent homework system is that I do homework the night (or morning) before the day it is due. So seeing as I have no homework due tomorrow, I have none to do tonight.

lovely!
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next