GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need to blood some new stars on here

+6
bald eagle
Jayo Cluxton
redhandman
Swinford2009
GAA-Fan
bocerty
10 posters

Go down

We need to blood some new stars on here Empty We need to blood some new stars on here

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:43 pm

I feel the current members on here are worthless. Few, if any, post anything worthwhile. Were it not for me, this forum would be a boring place. The following have not contributed anything meaningful in the last four weeks: RMDrive, Thomas Clarke, Mid Mon Man, Shinners, Samin10, JOLearysGloves, EstherMayo1951, Clash-of-the-ash, Swinford2009, lino_de_legend, GAA-Fan and Bald Eagle! And even JayoCluxton and Bright-Oak struggle to post more than half a sentence at a time so you can discount their posts most of the time. Bocerty has gone up in my estimation as has SamiPremier08, they deserve to be singled out for praise. Sir James' postings are often worth reading too but only if you spend half an hour decoding and deciphering them first. Then you have Boxtyeater and Patrique, who to be fair, along with me keep the forum ticking over but in saying that, a lot of their posts would probably go over your average reader's head. Redhandman, same category as Jim, sometimes you'd wonder if its english he speaks. And lastly we rarely here from Mossbags, Gunit and Black&White so they can be placed in worthless bracket too.

So how can we go about finding the next Loyal2TheRoyal!?

Back to top Go down

We need to blood some new stars on here Empty Re: We need to blood some new stars on here

Post  bocerty Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Tis quiet on here alright Loyal - i was putting it down to the time of year when there is no county action and thus not much to discuss, you obviously have a different opinion.

Perhaps we should start some reality program like GAA Fans Got Talent or something like that to see if we could unearth the latest posting sensation for GT.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

We need to blood some new stars on here Empty Re: We need to blood some new stars on here

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:46 pm

I was going to write the url on one of my Armagh jerseys and go into uni. There are a few girls who like to stare at me *wink *wink *nudge *nudge

Might do it next week, get this page error cleared first.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Swinford2009 Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:20 am

my apologies for not having posted too frequently in the past while.im just after starting a new course in college and am finding it tough to get any free time. between college and €2 drinks in Dicey Reillys :-) its hard

i shall be back to full strenght soon tho once i get a grasp of everything in college
Swinford2009
Swinford2009
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Mayo
Number of posts : 269

http://mikessportsfile.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  redhandman Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 am

i kan spoke propur englandish l2tr i was towt it at skool
redhandman
redhandman
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

tyrone
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Loyal, what do you mean I only post
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:23 pm

half of a sentence at a time .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Thanks for that Loyal, i would like to submit more on here but unfortunately work is getting in the way and i very rarely post in the evenings. Hopefully though i will be able to contribute more, but hey, at least i do contribute something, unlike the dozens of members that have joined up and not posted at all! Half a loafs better than no bread eh?

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Loyal I was doing that for you to give you something to do.
Have to admit my spelling is crap did mention a spell check for here earlier on in the year
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:45 pm

I am between abodes at the moment ... and home access unavailable for now. So ye will just have to put up with a limited contribution from JC for a while. I know that will be difficult for ye but nothing I can do!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  redhandman Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 pm

JC posts of that nautre should be split in two just to keep the man happy

or be consistent....
redhandman
redhandman
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

tyrone
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:59 pm

redhandman wrote:JC posts of that nautre should be split in two just to keep the man happy

or be consistent....

I know redhandman I really should ha
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:59 pm

ve made it into two posts .......
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Sorry for not posting much recently Loyal! Like others just work is taking up alot of time at the moment, between that and the football there's little time left! The place does seem to have got more quiet in recent weeks but that may be due to the football drawing to a close at all sectors all over the country.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:50 am

The heyday of gaatipster is over. Maybe it'll come back, but not until some time next year at least. I recruited alot of people with the help of Lil, who no longer posts here. Where has Richy gone? And Cliste? They used to be my sidekicks on here We need to blood some new stars on here Icon_sad

I thought Richy was s'posed to be comin back? Where is he? If anybody upset him......... We need to blood some new stars on here Icon_evil

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:53 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:The heyday of gaatipster is over. Maybe it'll come back, but not until some time next year at least. I recruited alot of people with the help of Lil, who no longer posts here. Where has Richy gone? And Cliste? They used to be my sidekicks on here We need to blood some new stars on here Icon_sad

I thought Richy was s'posed to be comin back? Where is he? If anybody upset him......... We need to blood some new stars on here Icon_evil

not at all. things are always going to slow down at the end of the championship, you'd struggle to find a better GAA Forum than this one - remmeber we've been going less than a year, this place has such potential!
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:03 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:The heyday of gaatipster is over. Maybe it'll come back, but not until some time next year at least. I recruited alot of people with the help of Lil, who no longer posts here. Where has Richy gone? And Cliste? They used to be my sidekicks on here We need to blood some new stars on here Icon_sad

not at all. things are always going to slow down at the end of the championship, you'd struggle to find a better GAA Forum than this one - remmeber we've been going less than a year, this place has such potential!

Sure hoganst.... has gone to the dogs altogether! You're dead right tho, this is prob the best GAA forum-we're like one big, crazy, psychopathic GAA family on here, headed by Stephen Sherlock himself. Hopefully things'll pick up We need to blood some new stars on here Icon_biggrin

Also, Richy is ok, we have safely located him-Jayo you were right, though genie mac, ya musta been about 5 weeks out. He'll be back soon-Richy is comin home We need to blood some new stars on here Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Where is Rich? This is a charade of a site without him
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm

mossbags wrote:Where is Rich? This is a charade of a site without him

A Diahatsu charade?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down