GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PDC Darts - CityWest

3 posters

Go down

PDC Darts - CityWest Empty PDC Darts - CityWest

Post  bocerty Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:41 pm

anyone else enjoy the old darts, have to say its one of the many sports i enjoy watching. Watching the Grand Prix on at the Citywest at the minute on Sky and the format is brilliant i think, you have to start with a double.

I also think it would be some craic to go to it - had i have known in advance it was on in the Citywest i would probably have went, it always strikes me as a great way of getting bolloxed drunk whilst having the craic at the same time.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

PDC Darts - CityWest Empty Re: PDC Darts - CityWest

Post  RMDrive Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Would never watch it but used to really enjoy playing it. Dad was pretty handy with the darts and won a few trophys when he was in his prime.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:03 pm

bocerty wrote:I also think it would be some craic to go to it - had i have known in advance it was on in the Citywest i would probably have went, it always strikes me as a great way of getting bolloxed drunk whilst having the craic at the same time.

Yeah - pity your chance of getting sh1t faced in City West was thwarted by Cork this year PDC Darts - CityWest Icon_lol ... and before you remind me PDC Darts - CityWest Icon_lol - yet again we lost to the Champions!

I was on a darts team once but the five mile training runs, weights, sprints and shuttles and the general training regime just pissed me off and I left...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down