GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL/NHL Fixtures

3 posters

Go down

NFL/NHL Fixtures Empty NFL/NHL Fixtures

Post  North Side Gael Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:45 pm

People, went on the gaa web site cant get a list of fixtures anywhere, can anyone tell me where to find a full list please?
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

NFL/NHL Fixtures Empty Re: NFL/NHL Fixtures

Post  bocerty Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:50 pm

North Side Gael wrote:People, went on the gaa web site cant get a list of fixtures anywhere, can anyone tell me where to find a full list please?

Dont think they are available yet NSG they have been sent provisionally to the counties and wont be published until all has been ok'd by each county.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Ah right no probs, was just cause i had seen the talk of what matches are when ie dub v kerry opener, kk v tipp opening the hurling etc

I want to find out about two fixtures in particular Antrim v Fermanagh - the aul fella is from fermanagh and then Antrim v Clare in the hurling should be a good acid test for any new Antrim hurling manager.
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:01 pm

North Side Gael wrote:Ah right no probs, was just cause i had seen the talk of what matches are when ie dub v kerry opener, kk v tipp opening the hurling etc

I want to find out about two fixtures in particular Antrim v Fermanagh - the aul fella is from fermanagh and then Antrim v Clare in the hurling should be a rancid test for any new Antrim hurling manager.

Fixed that for you there NSG........ NFL/NHL Fixtures Icon_wink
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down