GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donegal ..... safe?

4 posters

Go down

Donegal ..... safe? Empty Donegal ..... safe?

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Am overnighting in Donegal tonight. Will I be safe? Do they use the euro up there? Will I be alright wandering around in my Arnotts jersey? Do the natives speak English?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Donegal ..... safe? Empty Re: Donegal ..... safe?

Post  RMDrive Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Am overnighting in Donegal tonight. Will I be safe? Do they use the euro up there? Will I be alright wandering around in my Arnotts jersey? Do the natives speak English?

No.
Yes.
No.
Aye.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Am overnighting in Donegal tonight. Will I be safe? Do they use the euro up there? Will I be alright wandering around in my Arnotts jersey? Do the natives speak English?

Will I be safe? Probably be a lot safer than you are in Dublin.

Do they use the euro up there? Yes though you'll probably find you'll not be using it as often as you would in Dublin.

Will I be alright wandering around in my Arnotts jersey? Should be as long as thats not all your wearing.

Do the natives speak English? No - mostly Polish Lithuanian and Hungarian so it will home from home for a Dub.

BTW - Jayo your going to some lengths to make sure the Lisbon treaty gets a yes vote, it wasn't that long ago you were in Limerick....................
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 am

Jeeze very quiet for a Friday nite! But good crack and friendly as ever folk! Enjoyable .... but a bloody long haul!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:30 am

Oh I met Packie Bonner last night outside the Abbey and stood chatting for ten minutes - he knew my colleague well. Absolute gent!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:54 am

Donegal town was it? You hardly stopped in carrick on shannon on the way home did you for the leitrim final did you? There was a young fella of about 3 with a dublin jersey roaring and crying and throwing stones all match with his father. Both dubs. And the young lad had a pair of velcro runners on and they were on the wrong feet. brilliant.
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down