GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

global gaa

5 posters

Go down

global gaa Empty global gaa

Post  banjo Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:58 pm

this site is brutal , so ill informed and full of bulls..t , it be best off closed down a quick death would be best

banjo
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

london
Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

global gaa Empty Re: global gaa

Post  Thomas Clarke Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:10 pm

banjo wrote:this site is brutal , so ill informed and full of bulls..t , it be best off closed down a quick death would be best

Ah come on now Banjo, log on properly and give us your thoughts on some of the main topics of the week, like Michael Murphy's goal, Tyrone's trouncing of Armagh, or this season's Dublin biting scandal.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:55 pm

banjo wrote:this site is brutal , so ill informed and full of bulls..t , it be best off closed down a quick death would be best

You know what to do then, slide on.......
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:59 pm

Pluck off banjo!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:19 pm

The lack of any real debate of anything aside from Nordie football wouldn't entice too many to post on here.

The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Nordies talking about Nordie football eh? Who would've thought?!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:27 pm

The Puke wrote:The lack of any real debate of anything aside from Nordie football wouldn't entice too many to post on here.
Why don't you start a couple of threads? Not just GAA - Other Sports or General Discussion are options too.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:29 am

The Puke wrote:The lack of any real debate of anything aside from Nordie football wouldn't entice too many to post on here.

coming from someone who majors on Munster hurling that is one strange comment Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:47 pm

bocerty wrote:

coming from someone who majors on Munster hurling that is one strange comment Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 

I commented on a wide range of topics before I got banned for a year for spurious reasons. I had a minor hurling championship thread on this forum which had over 150 posts on it nearly all of which were related to the topic at hand, I had thread about the Irish national football and Non EPL matters which was were some of the busiest on this site.

The fact there is no discussion of anything only northern football would not entice me to post more frequently here or new members to join up. Disappointed to see that you still have a massive chip on your shoulder, so much for time healing all wounds

The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:15 pm

The Puke wrote:
I commented on a wide range of topics before I got banned for a year for spurious reasons. I had a minor hurling championship thread on this forum which had over 150 posts on it nearly all of which were related to the topic at hand, I had thread about the Irish national football and Non EPL matters which was were some of the busiest on this site.

3 threads? Is that it? Come on Puke, there's more in you than that - where's the spirit of '95?

Fire a couple more threads up, and I'm sure others will be glad to comment on them. Winter Olympics would be a start, as no-one has kicked off the Sochi discussion just yet.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:
The Puke wrote:

3 threads?  Is that it?  Come on Puke, there's more in you than that - where's the spirit of '95?  

Fire a couple more threads up, and I'm sure others will be glad to comment on them.  Winter Olympics would be a start, as no-one has kicked off the Sochi discussion just yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:24 pm

The Puke wrote:
Thomas Clarke wrote:
The Puke wrote:

3 threads?  Is that it?  Come on Puke, there's more in you than that - where's the spirit of '95?  

Fire a couple more threads up, and I'm sure others will be glad to comment on them.  Winter Olympics would be a start, as no-one has kicked off the Sochi discussion just yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ah here, you're trading off past glories. This is a 'What-have-you-done-for-me-lately?' forum.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down