GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A definitave ruling sought.....

+3
bald eagle
OMAR
Boxtyeater
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A definitave ruling sought..... - Page 2 Empty Re: A definitave ruling sought.....

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:47 am

My early misgivings about rogbee football have been justified as per the quantum of replies.

I've discussed this menial issue over a multiplicity of pints with a wise (wiser than Boxty) sage in the form of Dauber Dan.....

Dan reckons that the advent to professional status has fusked the game, which was once considered a sport... He regrets the lack of reportage of the affairs of NIFC (Once the home of Niall Henderson) Dolphin and Old Crescent as tantamount to the Apocalypse...

Egg-Chasing, supporters of same and subscribers to their ethos are goosed...A definitave ruling sought..... - Page 2 Smiley18
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

A definitave ruling sought..... - Page 2 Empty Re: A definitave ruling sought.....

Post  Parouisa Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 am

Rugby was never a posh game in Munster.
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 am

Parouisa wrote:Rugby was never a posh game in Munster.
part of one city in one county in Munster
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Not overly posh in Cork either now in all fairness.

On a similar vein what really really really really rags me is the guy in the P'ship shirt (usually MU) who would prefer to see 'his' team win that than his county win Sam .. or Liam ...

NOW THAT IS HEAD WRECKING!!!
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Parouisa wrote:Not overly posh in Cork either now in all fairness.

On a similar vein what really really really really rags me is the guy in the P'ship shirt (usually MU) who would prefer to see 'his' team win that than his county win Sam .. or Liam ...

NOW THAT IS HEAD WRECKING!!!

I know lads that watch England soccer games - that will cheer an England goal if Rooney scores but will cheer the other team if England are ahead through non Man U players
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 pm

OMAR wrote:I know lads that watch England soccer games - that will cheer an England goal if Rooney scores but will cheer the other team if England are ahead through non Man U players

Yep - I know some that won't cheer even if Rooney scores but will lap up all other English football in all its forms. I work with 2 Spurs fans, both from Dublin. Late last year when reviewing the sporting year one said that Dublin winning Sam was not even his highlight of that day - as Spurs had beaten Liverpool 4-0 ... he was deadly serious. I was (and am) disgusted. Rolling Eyes
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum