GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby Tickets - D4 prices

+3
mullins
Grenvile
Jayo Cluxton
7 posters

Go down

Rugby Tickets - D4 prices Empty Rugby Tickets - D4 prices

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Nice to see the clubs kicking up here. I thought the FAI were bad with their 'packages' but the IRFU 'twinning' the four Autumn internationals at €80 each for one pair and €100 each the other pair really takes the caviar. The guarantee of tickets to the England and French games lured me in - though I have not coughed up yet. Interesting to see where this one goes. Jaysus if the D4 brigade are loike, not happy, yaw? with ticket prices yaw? then there really must be a recession.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Rugby Tickets - D4 prices Empty Re: Rugby Tickets - D4 prices

Post  Grenvile Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:46 pm

The idea that you can't buy a ticket for just one game is madness if you ask me.. The cost of going to one game if you have to travel and stay is high enough these days and somehow they want to push two tickets onto you?..

It appears even Ross O'Carroll Kelly and Co. can now see the lining of their wallets.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Nice to see the clubs kicking up here. I thought the FAI were bad with their 'packages' but the IRFU 'twinning' the four Autumn internationals at €80 each for one pair and €100 each the other pair really takes the caviar. The guarantee of tickets to the England and French games lured me in - though I have not coughed up yet. Interesting to see where this one goes. Jaysus if the D4 brigade are loike, not happy, yaw? with ticket prices yaw? then there really must be a recession.

Great to see the Connacht clubs on rte news,all 4 of them had a meeting today.. Surprised
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Jonsmith wrote:The idea that you can't buy a ticket for just one game is madness if you ask me..

Was for a pint or 6 on Friday with a mate of mine who wants to bring his lad to the Aviva and was thinking Samoa ... before he realised that the good burghers of the IRFU would prefer if his lad saw two games. So the lad will see none!

So I agree JS but I believe mullins was at Lady GaGa (at her concerts that is!) every night last week. She was none too impressed when he did a Tom Jones and they stuck to one of the amps ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Jonsmith wrote:The idea that you can't buy a ticket for just one game is madness if you ask me..

Was for a pint or 6 on Friday with a mate of mine who wants to bring his lad to the Aviva and was thinking Samoa ... before he realised that the good burghers of the IRFU would prefer if his lad saw two games. So the lad will see none!

So I agree JS but I believe mullins was at Lady GaGa (at her concerts that is!) every night last week. She was none too impressed when he did a Tom Jones and they stuck to one of the amps ....

was she mean he at a voadfone arena jc...
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:59 pm

mullins wrote:was she mean he at a voadfone arena jc...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa???????????
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:00 am

mullins wrote:[Great to see the Connacht clubs on rte news,all 4 of them had a meeting today.. Surprised

The impending arrival of the IMF's point man has the goiys scared sh1tless and the Aviva project is dead in the water....
T'will be turned into a giant social centre once the austerity plan kicks in....The Connacht clubs can then branch off on their own and abandon the city wiseguys, much like these same smartarses have abandoned us over the decades.....
Rugby Tickets - D4 prices 9189611

Olli (the party's over) Rehn....Time for the brown trousers in Kildare St...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Ga Ga
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:04 am

Connaught paranoia setting in there B. The reason they never took to the rugby is that every time there was a scrum they thought everyone was talking about them ... Can't understand how Ulster haven't conscripted the Armagh and Tyrone boys though ..... naturals ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:05 am

mullins wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Ga Ga

She did indeed play the Vodafone Arena Very Happy
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:13 am

Big back down from the IRFU. Madness in fairness what they expected from the clubs.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Shephard Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:17 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:

if he just wants to bring him to the Aviva then tell him to go to the cup final. He'll get to see the stadium and watch a match for a tenner.
There was childrens tickests as well for a fiver but I think they're sold out now.
Dr.Shephard
Dr.Shephard
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Leitrim
Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Dr.Shephard wrote:[if he just wants to bring him to the Aviva then tell him to go to the cup final. He'll get to see the stadium and watch a match for a tenner.

Ah Dr - you are bringing back bad memories for me there!! A soaking in 1983 - 1-0 up at half time and then throwing it all away - albeit to a cracker from Harry Mc - to give the Bit o' Red their first Cup triumph! Here lad .... enjoy ....

Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Shephard Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:27 pm

I was born a couple of weeks after that game Jayo. Brilliant goal alright.
I remember the 94 final well. It was a very wet day too as it was last year when we lost to Fingal in Tallaght.

Going to be a tall order with two of our best players suspended but I'm confident that we can beat the Tallaght Rent Boys.
Dr.Shephard
Dr.Shephard
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Leitrim
Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:21 pm

you seem to be right Jayo - first thing the BBC coverage did was say how the ticket strategy was all wrong and that new LR's first Ireland match will be played to a half-empty stadium. Quite embarrassing really.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down