GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship?

+2
mullins
Loyal2TheRoyal
6 posters

Go down

Leinster Champions 2011?

Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Tag1033%Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Tag10 33% 
[ 2 ]
Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Tag1017%Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Tag10 17% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Tag1017%Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Tag10 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Tag100%Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Tag10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Tag1016%Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Tag10 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Empty Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship?

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:28 pm

A lot of contradicting formlines in there. Louth thumped Kildare in Pairc Tailteann, who in turn had Meath beat but for a case of daylight robbery in the Leinster Final, Meath themselves put five goals on Dublin but were overwhelmed by a rejuvanted Kildare, while the Dubs turned over a Louth side feeling a little bit sorry for themselves. Add in to that the fact that Laois had the eventual Leinster champions on the ropes and on a wet Croke Park afternoon, Wexford came so close to beating subsequent semi-finalists Dublin. All very confusing if you ask me.

The early favourites would look to be born-again Dublin. The shock defeat of Tyrone and the Cork match marked them down as a one of the top sides in Ireland. But can they really be trusted after what went before some of those games? Meath took them apart in devasting fashion and even had most forecasting many barren years. Since that though, Meath bounced and Dublin bounced back. Then there's the story of the season Louth coming so agonisingly close to Louth GAA immorality, and Kildare who were the width of a crossbar away from an All-Ireland Final.

When all is said and done though, Meath will took a fair bit of stopping in their quest for first back-to-back Leinster wins since 1991.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Empty Re: Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship?

Post  mullins Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Meath
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship? Empty Re: Who will win the 2011 Leinster Championship?

Post  bocerty Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:57 pm

i was going to vote but i couldn't find the 'Who Cares' option
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:00 pm

bocerty wrote:i was going to vote but i couldn't find the 'Who Cares' option

Fook Leinster Very Happy
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseff Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Kilkenny i'd say. That will be what 8/9 in a row?

Yours In Sport,
Joseff
Joseff
Joseff
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Louth
Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Joseff wrote:Kilkenny i'd say. That will be what 8/9 in a row?

Yours In Sport,
Joseff

Maybe they'll move Tipp in to make it more competitive. Mind you it didn't work with Galway.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseff Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:01 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Joseff wrote:Kilkenny i'd say. That will be what 8/9 in a row?

Yours In Sport,
Joseff

Maybe they'll move Tipp in to make it more competitive. Mind you it didn't work with Galway.

Galway me ****, let them stay their side of the Shannon.

The problem with Galway is, Joe Canning's **** is blocking the goal !

Put him in full back and he'll not let the ball around him.

Yours In Sport,
Joseff
Joseff
Joseff
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Louth
Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 am

Who wants to win it?

That is a serious question. Let's face it being provincial winners isn't great at the momet, Antrim, Tyrone, Roscommon, Kilkenny, Meath, kerry and Waterford will hardly be remembered in the years to come.

So predicting provincial winners is rather difficult these days.

A general rule, especially in football, is rule out the best team in the province and go for anyone else.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 am

With the exception of Tyrone , of course.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down