GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong arm of the law

2 posters

Go down

Wrong arm of the law Empty Wrong arm of the law

Post  OMAR Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:12 am

Extract from this weeks local paper

XXXX and XXXX (both polish names) were summoned that at lough Oughter Killykeen (note local public forest park) that they had caught two pike that exceeded the permitted length
66cm and 76 cm versus the permitted 50cm - bothmen were very co-operative and explained that the law was different in Poland
The were ordered to pay €50 fine plus €428 costs a total of €478.

XXXX (east cavan national) was fined €300 for drink driving and a further €300 for possession of Herion.

So fishing where you are allowed to fish and not throwing back a fish that was too big because you did not know - results in a heavier fine than being in charge of a car whilst drunk or being in possession of ClassA drugs either of which could cause death.

Seems F$$ing mad to me. Also the prosection of the Two fish theives needed - A garda,Two solictors to sit in court for half a day waiting for this "french connection" style plot to come for hearing Wrong arm of the law Confused
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Wrong arm of the law Empty Re: Wrong arm of the law

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:02 am

And translators I suspect ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:And translators I suspect ....

Yes but having seen the translator used in Cavan court house - I would not regard her presence as a waste of taxpayers money
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down