GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont call it a comeback............

+2
old98!
Jayo Cluxton
6 posters

Go down

Dont call it a comeback............ Empty Dont call it a comeback............

Post  Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Hey lads, just checking in with ye Smile I see the place is going great and loads of new stuff is available here now. Ye managed to make it work, and I commend ye for it. Well done all. This really is a top class GAA website now. All credit due. A company is only as good as its workers, and a website is only as good as its users.
Will check in every so often and see what the crack is Razz
Take care amigos, one and all.
Dont call it a come back.
Liamo

Back to top Go down

Dont call it a comeback............ Empty Re: Dont call it a comeback............

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Ah shaddup and start posting ya waster ...............
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Dont call it a comeback............ Empty Re: Dont call it a comeback............

Post  old98! Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:16 pm

why doesnt he post jayo he was a regular when we started. did some1 upset him
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford
Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Oh would ye look it's the prodigal son! Hows the Form been Mr?! Get your tush back here and start posting!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Hello JOL.

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:25 pm

goiod to see your still in the land of the living Liamo
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  rich dublin Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:26 pm

hey liam, a very big non welcome back, how is the rescue plan going on the anti-site????
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo
Number of posts : 911

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:37 pm

rich dublin wrote:hey liam, a very big non welcome back, how is the rescue plan going on the anti-site????

explain I haven't even v isited the other place in a long long time don't even look at there website so indulge us and let us know there rich
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Oh.....thanks for stopping by.

See you next time then so.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  rich dublin Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:01 pm

JimWexford wrote:
rich dublin wrote:hey liam, a very big non welcome back, how is the rescue plan going on the anti-site????

explain I haven't even v isited the other place in a long long time don't even look at there website so indulge us and let us know there rich

i was just commenting on what liam was saying way back in march about how he was going to save that site, remember he was the super hero charicture that was coming back on hs to save it from the way it was and all those WUMS and stuff??? Suspect Suspect anyone remmeber or is this one of those times where i thought in my head something happened but then after i say it people tell me it didnt and i have to go back in to those nice people with the white coats and they give me those really nice jackets that help me hug myself to promote self love?????
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Laughing
rich dublin wrote:
JimWexford wrote:

i was just commenting on what liam was saying way back in march about how he was going to save that site, remember he was the super hero charicture that was coming back on hs to save it from the way it was and all those WUMS and stuff??? Suspect Suspect anyone remmeber or is this one of those times where i thought in my head something happened but then after i say it people tell me it didnt and i have to go back in to those nice people with the white coats and they give me those really nice jackets that help me hug myself to promote self love?????

Rich - getting more like your avatar every day .................. Laughing
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  rich dublin Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Laughing
rich dublin wrote:
JimWexford wrote:

Rich - getting more like your avatar every day .................. Laughing

who me??? arrrrrr where is the donuts gone????? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:10 pm

I remember that Rich, he even PM'd me and others to help him "Save The S*******e". I think he's failed though as it's as bad as ever!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 pm

was it just a flying visit Liam or will you call again?
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  rich dublin Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:34 pm

bald eagle wrote:I remember that Rich, he even PM'd me and others to help him "Save The S*******e". I think he's failed though as it's as bad as ever!!

oh thank god right call off the men in the white coats im a sane as an two headed man here Suspect Suspect
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Liam does not get the respect he deserves. His name must go alongside the Fear An Srath Bans, the Ball-boys, the Martin Beags, the P Diddys and the Snuffys of this world.

Like you don't see me or RMD or Jayo or Bright-Oak giving him abuse.

Long live Liamo.

Back to top Go down

Post  rich dublin Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Liam does not get the respect he deserves. His name must go alongside the Fear An Srath Bans, the Ball-boys, the Martin Beags, the P Diddys and the Snuffys of this world.

Like you don't see me or RMD or Jayo or Bright-Oak giving him abuse.

Long live Liamo.

who is giving him abuse??? and who says any of those are the cheese?? well bar ball-boy i mean snuff??? ha!!! i couldnt listen to that man..... anyway we were not giving liam abuse it was the anti-site we where slagging!!!
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down