GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does one apply to be a moderator?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How does one apply to be a moderator? Empty How does one apply to be a moderator?

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 pm

To be quite frank about this, I do not like the current moderators. There seems to be a clique (a dictatorship if you like) in there who think they can do anything, a bit like the Meath Country Board. For instance, I had two posts deleted yesterday and I don't know why? What we need is change and I think I am the man to bring about that change. I feel a bit like the man in the picture to my left before he ran for the Dail in the constituency of Meath West two years ago; if you want something done, you are as well do it yourself. In the interest of democracy, surely there should be at least one moderator elected by the people, for the people.

What do we think?

Back to top Go down

How does one apply to be a moderator? Empty Re: How does one apply to be a moderator?

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:07 pm

I asked Liamo about this Loyally because I wanted to be a mod as well-but he said he couldnt make me one!! I think you would make a great, fair mod Loyally. I'd love to be a mod too. Addy, can both of us be mods? Currently there's no mod from connacht!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

How does one apply to be a moderator? Empty Re: How does one apply to be a moderator?

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:To be quite frank about this, I do not like the current moderators. There seems to be a clique (a dictatorship if you like) in there who think they can do anything, a bit like the Meath Country Board. For instance, I had two posts deleted yesterday and I don't know why? What we need is change and I think I am the man to bring about that change. I feel a bit like the man in the picture to my left before he ran for the Dail in the constituency of Meath West two years ago; if you want something done, you are as well do it yourself. In the interest of democracy, surely there should be at least one moderator elected by the people, for the people.

What do we think?

Can we do it??

YES WE CAN!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:09 pm

NiamhDerry wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:To be quite frank about this, I do not like the current moderators. There seems to be a clique (a dictatorship if you like) in there who think they can do anything, a bit like the Meath Country Board. For instance, I had two posts deleted yesterday and I don't know why? What we need is change and I think I am the man to bring about that change. I feel a bit like the man in the picture to my left before he ran for the Dail in the constituency of Meath West two years ago; if you want something done, you are as well do it yourself. In the interest of democracy, surely there should be at least one moderator elected by the people, for the people.

What do we think?

Can we do it??

YES WE CAN!!

Together we can make a change! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:18 pm

To the best of my knowledge, we have four moderators; Shinners, JayoCluxton, RMDrive and LiamWalkinstown, all as bad as each other. I mean, what have they have ever done for the people. This website is, in my opinion, communist.

If I was to run, would people vote for me? To be fair, I am a respected poster but I also have the best interests of this website at heart. Justice, Defence, Gaelteacht and FInance are all areas that can be improved upon.

I would introduce stiffer penalties for law breakers, I would ensure events such as what happened the other night never happen again, I would do my bit for the Gaelteacht by helping to promote threads os Gaeilge and I would reduce taxes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliste Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:I would introduce stiffer penalties for law breakers, I would ensure events such as what happened the other night never happen again, I would do my bit for the Gaelteacht by helping to promote threads os Gaeilge and I would reduce taxes.

Ach cad faoin laghdú cáin ar bharr an cúlú eacnamaíochta?!
Cliste
Cliste
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Baile Átha Cliath
Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:25 pm

They might allow an extra mod Loyal, ya never know. I'd love to be one as well-but I dont think they want any more. I also asked Addy, but he said there were already mods. But I dont think ya can have too many. I'm on here alot during the day. So are you loyal.......I'd vote for you Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:27 pm

Cliste wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:I would introduce stiffer penalties for law breakers, I would ensure events such as what happened the other night never happen again, I would do my bit for the Gaelteacht by helping to promote threads os Gaeilge and I would reduce taxes.

Sin e an ceist deacair. Ta a lan fhabhanna so culu eacnamaiochta inniu. Ta a lan obair a dheanaidh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
Cliste wrote:

Sin e an ceist deacair. Ta a lan fhabhanna so culu eacnamaiochta inniu. Ta a lan obair a dheanaidh.

Maith an fear, Loyal!! Tá do ghaeilge go han-maith ar fad!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Loyal I got the election poster!!!

How does one apply to be a moderator? 2578858323_572c8641ed

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliste Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
Cliste wrote:

Iontach! Very Happy GOA (Gáire Ós Ard)
Cliste
Cliste
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Baile Átha Cliath

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:34 pm

Cliste wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
Cliste wrote:

Iontach! Very Happy GOA (Gáire Ós Ard)

is maith liom an GOA a chliste-níor chuala mé é riamh ar bith!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Thank you Essie. If I am fortunate to get elected to the Parliment of moderators, I will make you my secretary.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Thank you Essie. If I am fortunate to get elected to the Parliment of moderators, I will make you my secretary.

Ahem Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:39 pm

OK, Niamhy and Essie can work together as my joint secretarys. Cool I love you

I see support is growing in the opposition party so. That is good to see from my point of view. However, a lot of work done, plenty more to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:48 pm

This is all good craic and all, but seriously I don't think there'll be any new mods for a good while. There's only 61 members, as the forum grows and more members join I'm sure new mods will be added.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Enough of that negative attitude MMM.

You're either with me or against me?

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliste Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Enough of that negative attitude MMM.

He's comfortable on the fence!
Cliste
Cliste
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Baile Átha Cliath

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:00 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:OK, Niamhy and Essie can work together as my joint secretarys. Cool I love you

I see support is growing in the opposition party so. That is good to see from my point of view. However, a lot of work done, plenty more to do.

Ahem Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:03 am

Lil, you can help out too once you vote for me. Cool

Thank you for your support.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:04 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Lil, you can help out too once you vote for me. Cool

Help out? Shocked Rolling Eyes
Listen I know we've had a turbulent relationship but......actually no I'm starting my own campaign! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:05 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Enough of that negative attitude MMM.

Might run against you Loyal! Wink

Might not win but it beats taking orders!
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:09 am

LilMaighEo wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Lil, you can help out too once you vote for me. Cool

Help out? Shocked Rolling Eyes
Listen I know we've had a turbulent relationship but......actually no I'm starting my own campaign! Very Happy Very Happy

Lil, you need to stick with me. I am now appointing you secretary of secretaries. You have power over over Essie and Niamhy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:10 am

Midmon man I've been demoted can i be your secetary?? Us Ulsterians need to stick together!

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:12 am

NiamhDerry wrote:Midmon man I've been demoted can i be your secetary?? Us Ulsterians need to stick together!

You can indeed Niamh, you'll know where you stand too, none of these sudden changes in personnel!

Last edited by mid-mon man on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next