GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyrone GT news

+23
Gaa_lover
emmetryan
Armaghgeddon
bald eagle
Parouisa
The Puke
scoopmine
OMAR
bluearmy1
redhandman
hipster 2
Real Kerry Fan
GAA-Fan
Grenvile
RMDrive
Loyal2TheRoyal
patrique
Boxtyeater
bocerty
Thomas Clarke
Jayo Cluxton
mullins
mugsys_barber
27 posters

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Tyrone GT news - Page 23 Empty Re: Tyrone GT news

Post  Gaa_lover Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:20 am

Didn't get to see the Tyrone v Kerry match but the score line is certainly eye catching. Not sure where Kerry pulled that performance out of. Will Harte quit the attacking football style of this year after that defeat or just mark that game down as one off?

Gaa_lover
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

New York
Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:06 am

The problem is this game has been coming, the evidence was there against Cavan who gave us an awful lot of problems in the McKenna cup final, the entire defence got a roasting for the first half of that game and we werent competing in and around the middle of the field, Cavan won 6-7 clean kickouts that night, we werent winning any break ball that night either. The only reason we pulled that out of the fire was Cavan tired significantly in the second half.

Kildare exposed many of the same issues so i am not surprised we got a trouncing - granted i ddint expect Kerry to do it (more Cork or Dublin) but this one has been coming.

Back to the drawing board, Mickey will have learnt more yesterday than he has all season. Though as TC says sometimes i wonder just what he is thinking on the sideline at times.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:  Aidan Cassidy was another who could have helped compete in a demolished midfield, but apparently he was dropped from the panel recently.

I always wonder why Mickey rarely uses Cassidy. Have only seen him in the flesh a handful of times but has been immense when I've seen him play.
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Gaa_lover wrote:Didn't get to see the Tyrone v Kerry match but the score line is certainly eye catching. Not sure where Kerry pulled that performance out of. Will Harte quit the attacking football style of this year after that defeat or just mark that game down as one off?

Kerry didn't pull any performance out of anywhere.  They were very average until they upped the intensity a bit, and Tyrone just crumbled.  Kerry people should be under no illusions - this game said much more about Tyrone than it did them.

Tyrone will have to put this down as a one-off to a certain degree.  It's too late in the development of this side to simply throw everything out and start again.  That would lead to a crisis of confidence that could spell the end for everyone involved, including Mickey.  He has to plough on with the lads he has got, and try to rebuild their confidence.  He also needs to add a bit of steel somewhere. I also agree with Champers to an extent, in that sometimes these games just happen but, as Boc says, the warning signs were there in earlier matches.

The time for experimenting is over.  Tyrone have to start playing their championship team in the remaining games, and need to make a big statement against Westmeath.  But it isn't just about what Mickey does, as no county side, not even Kilkenny, should ever be outscored 3-8 to 0-0 over a 30 minute period.  That is a total disgrace, and a lot of lads have to have a hard took at themselves.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:40 pm

johnnos bulls wrote:
Thomas Clarke wrote:  Aidan Cassidy was another who could have helped compete in a demolished midfield, but apparently he was dropped from the panel recently.

I always wonder why Mickey rarely uses Cassidy. Have only seen him in the flesh a handful of times but has been immense when I've seen him play.

His first 2-3 years on the panel were ruined by injuries in the summer after good league campaigns. Then in the last 2 years, he just hasn't seemed to be fit for more than 15-20 minutes. Great for 20 minutes, but then is exhausted. I don't know if that was due to lack of commitment to training or if it is just his physical make-up, but it seems like Mickey decided he wasn't his type of player.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:18 pm

Just in case Mickey is watching and in need of some ideas, here is my Tyrone team to play Westmeath. A big win is imperative:

1. Niall Morgan
2. PJ Quinn
3. Danny McBride
4. Ronan McNamee
5. Ciaran McGinley
6. Conor Clarke
7. Peter Harte
8. Colm Cavanagh
9. Sean Cavanagh
10. Mattie Donnelly
11. Mark Donnelly
12. Conan Grugan
13. Darren McCurry
14. Kyle Coney
15. Ronan O'Neill
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Well, Mickey obviously had no interest in my advice, and has gone for the below side. The team was to have been announced last night, the TyroneGAA twitter account said it was delayed by 24 hours due to 'technical difficulties'. Hmm, yeah, that must've been it alright..  Rolling Eyes 

Anyway, 7 personnel changes and a host of positional moves, the most interesting of which is a new, stronger-looking half back line (including Mattie Donnelly, who was yesterday diagnosed with a medial ligament tear - bizarre story). The forward line has also been bulked up. The full-back line is very chancey, but I agree with Mickey that it is more important to be strong in the middle third just now.

1. Niall Morgan
2. Aidan McCrory
3. Ronan McNamee
4. Ryan McKenna
5. Conor Clarke
6. Mattie Donnelly
7. Peter Harte
8. Colm Cavanagh
9. Sean Cavanagh
10. Ciaran McGinley
11. Shay McGuigan
12. Conan Grugan
13. Kyle Coney
14. Mark Donnelly
15. Connor McAliskey
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:46 am

This selection smacks of a man in the Last Chance Saloon. The full-back and half-forward lines look very suspect to me. Clarke is hardly a wing-back, no more so than Harte, who's possibly a wing forward at best.

I'm beating my head off a wall probably, but the key to this game is player of quality, experience and vision at 11. Shay McGuigan isn't the answer to the problem for you IMO. Why not try Sean C. Granted he takes on a lot onto himself and is possibly somewhat covetous in possession, but with a bit of work.......
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:23 am

Boxtyeater wrote:This selection smacks of a man in the Last Chance Saloon. The full-back and half-forward lines look very suspect to me. Clarke is hardly a wing-back, no more so than Harte, who's possibly a wing forward at best.

I'm beating my head off a wall probably, but the key to this game is player of quality, experience and vision at 11. Shay McGuigan isn't the answer to the problem for you IMO. Why not try Sean C. Granted he takes on a lot onto himself and is possibly somewhat covetous in possession, but with a bit of work.......

Sean Cavanagh is badly out of form.  As far as I know, he hardly trained all winter after picking up an injury in the International Rules nonsense, and it shows.  Shay McGuigan is a talented playmaker, but injuries meant that he didn't have much of a minor or U21 career, and has never played Sigerson or Ulster club, hence this is a big step up.  He is currently struggling with the pace of senior inter county footballer, but he'll get better (next year).  McGinley is under pressure, but Grugan is a good young player.

Clarke will be ok at RHB - i'd prefer him at midfield or CHB, but wing half is better than FB.  In my opinion, Harte is suited to LHB.  He prefers to face the play, and he can't do that as a forward.

Colm Cavanagh is at midfield because, despite his limitations, he is the best option that we have.

The corner forwards are not polished but are both talented.

The first 15 minutes is crucial.  If we start well, we'll beat Westmeath easily.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:58 am

4 paragraphs gone down the pan...Grrrrr.

Look lads, ye're having a difficulty going back to the game's roots (free-flowing football) because your defenders aren't capable/coached in the art of man to man defence. Simultaneously your lacking a distributitive penetrative forward.

Throw up another Ricey and Brian McGuigan and ye'll see the August Bank Holiday weekend.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:04 am

Thomas Clarke wrote:
Boxtyeater wrote:This selection smacks of a man in the Last Chance Saloon. The full-back and half-forward lines look very suspect to me. Clarke is hardly a wing-back, no more so than Harte, who's possibly a wing forward at best.

Sean Cavanagh is badly out of form.  As far as I know, he hardly trained all winter after picking up an injury in the International Rules nonsense, and it shows.  Shay McGuigan is a talented playmaker, but injuries meant that he didn't have much of a minor or U21 career, and has never played Sigerson or Ulster club, hence this is a big step up.  He is currently struggling with the pace of senior inter county footballer, but he'll get better (next year).  McGinley is under pressure, but Grugan is a good young player.

Clarke will be ok at RHB - i'd prefer him at midfield or CHB, but wing half is better than FB.  In my opinion, Harte is suited to LHB.  He prefers to face the play, and he can't do that as a forward.

Colm Cavanagh is at midfield because, despite his limitations, he is the best option that we have.

The corner forwards are not polished but are both talented.

The first 15 minutes is crucial.  If we start well, we'll beat Westmeath easily.

"Wing half back is better than FB" !!!!!!! TC did you not give me a lecture recently that Clarke was the only option at FB, I expressed the opinion that he was suspect there and you advised I was wrong and now this statement from you.......  Suspect Suspect Suspect 
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:15 pm

bocerty wrote:
"Wing half back is better than FB" !!!!!!!  TC did you not give me a lecture recently that Clarke was the only option at FB, I expressed the opinion that he was suspect there and you advised I was wrong and now this statement from you.......  Suspect Suspect Suspect 

Just seeing this now, Boc. I've said for 2 years that I'd rather see him out the field, but not because he can't play full-back. Boxty summed this one up a couple of times - he should be out the field because he is too good to waste at FB.

Anyway, this week he is at neither position, as he is injured. Good to see Tiernan McCann get another run, although you kinda feel that it is due to the limitations that have been seen in others.

McCurry's inclusion ahead of Ronan O'Neill indicates Mickey's preference there. Personally, I'd be going with McAliskey, O'Neill and Coney as a FF line - I just think that McCurry still has too many areas in which he needs to develop.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:22 pm

A good performance from Tyrone today, as Cork is a very long away trip for any Northern team. I felt that we were the better side for most of the game, with the 2 goals coming at just the right time in each half for Cork. Four points down and playing into the wind, the game looked to be slipping away, but our older players stood up and we came out of it with at least as much as we deserved. Some random thoughts….

- Kyle Coney was outstanding, and I doubt there's been a better performance from anyone in the league this year. Based purely on his talent, I've long been a supporter, and today he showed what he is capable of. All but a point of his 0-9 came from play, with each effort better than the one before. He'll be a huge asset if he can stay fit.

- McCurry started very brightly but took a bad bang to the head just before half-time. I've no doubt that his missed 14yd free was due to concussion, and he really should have been off earlier.

- Tyrone worked very hard, particularly the half forward line. They played a little deeper and provided much more support to the defence than I've seen so far this year. None of the 3 (McGinley, McGuigan, Mark Donnelly) did a lot in attack, but they all tracked back well.

- Peter Harte is much more suited to wing back than CHB and is playing well again. Mattie Donnelly is probably wasted at No.6 and would be a much better option in the half forward line.

- Sean Cavanagh stood up in the last 5 minutes, though his overall form continues to be worrying. The effort is there but the speed is not. I'm hopeful that this is due to being injured all winter and that the sharpness will return in the summer.

- As the game slowed, Conor Gormley and Martin Penrose offered strength and guile when they were introduced. They are still very useful squad members, but more on Gormley in the next point.

- Ryan McKenna was destroyed at corner back. He has not played well this spring, and today he was roasted. He gambled on several balls and was left for dead. Aidan McCrory did similar for O'Neill's goal. He might not have the pace, but I can't believe that Gormley's strength and know-how wouldn't be a better option than McKenna at least.

- Ronan McNamee played well enough at FB. He could be a good option for the corner. I'd also like to see PJ Quinn get another chance.

- Cork are just what they have always been. Big and athletic, but they still lack footballers. They'll be in the mix, but they are missing a 2010 version of Donnacha O'Connor.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Ah Jesus!! Clarkey, that was the worst performance from a Cork team I've seen in 20 years.
They're stone solid useless. Sluggish, slow of thought, tunnel visionary, elementary mistakes.....

They look like lads were found (to paraphrase Daly) at the Jack Lynch tunnel.....

Tyrone at least showed battling qualities, Cork looked, well, less Corkish than was to be expected. They lack impetus, urgency and/or, direction.

Munster is Kerry's to lose, Goochless...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Tue May 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Well, not long now before Mickey announces his side for the big opener. As is tradition, it'll be announced at the annual Club Tyrone members dinner by the man himself.

Mickey frequently springs a surprise in the championship opener, often opting to give a debut to a younger player. Throw in the likes of Gormley, O'Neill, Penrose and Justy McMahon all available after injury, as well as the unseen training matches of the last 6 weeks, and it'd be a brave man who'd make a stab at the starting 15. Still, it's a brave man that I am, so I'll suggest we'll see:

Niall Morgan
Aidan McCrory
Justin McMahon
Ryan McKenna
Conor Clarke
Mattie Donnelly
Peter Harte
Colm Cavanagh
Sean Cavanagh
Ciaran McGinley
Shay McGuigan
Mark Donnelly
Darren McCurry
Kyle Coney
Ronan O'Neill

I'd have a preference for PJ Quinn over either corner back, although I would like to see Justin at FB, as he has to start playing again if we are to rely on him later in the year. McGinley will either play at RHB or RHF, but I think we have more alternatives in defence than in the half forwards just now. Up front, Ronan O'Neill may just get the nod over McAliskey, simply because Mickey doesn't quite seem to trust the Clonoe man.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Thu May 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Well, I was very wrong, but so will everyone else have been.  Mickey has just announced his team at the Club Tyrone dinner, and it is full of shocks.  Tierney, McBride, McCann, McNeice and McKenna would barely have a start between them over the last 3 league games.  It looks like a more defensive half forward line and midfield than what we've been playing, though the half backs will all bomb forward. Of the side that played Donegal in last year's opener, only 6 outfield players remain.

1.  Niall Morgan
2.  Aidan McCrory
3.  Danny McBride
4.  Barry Tierney
5.  Tiernan McCann
6.  Mattie Donnelly
7.  Peter Harte
8   Conor Clarke
9.  Colm Cavanagh
10. Paddy McNeice
11. Sean Cavanagh
12. Ciaran McGinley
13. Darren McCurry
14. Niall McKenna
15. Kyle Coney

Players missing include:
Stevie O'Neill, Conor Gormley, Joey McMahon, Justin McMahon, Dermot Carlin, Ryan McKenna, Shay McGuigan, Ronan O'Neill, Connor McAliskey, Mark Donnelly, Martin Penrose, PJ Quinn, Ronan McNabb, Conan Grugan, Emmet McKenna.

In answer to questions, Mickey added:
- Of the 36 man squad, only 3 are unavailable due to injury.  Joe McMahon, Ronan McNamee and Kevin Gallagher.

- The squad has been picked on training form over the last 6 weeks.  They have typically been playing one in-house match per week.

-  Australia bound Conor McKenna would be on the Tyrone squad right now if he wasn't still a minor.  Mickey called him the best Tyrone minor in a generation, and was furious at the GAA for 'getting into bed' with the AFL.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Fri May 16, 2014 9:18 pm

There's a lot more 'names' in the missing list than there is in the starting team. It's hardly a Tyrone team that's going to strike fear in anyone.

Still at least Sean Cavanagh remains on from the great Tyrone teams of the past and Conor Clarke and Darren McCurry are two very good footballers.

Peter Harte and Mattie Donnelly would be the other 2 I would be thinking are dangerous. But the full-back line looks weak as they are all new faces in there.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Fri May 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:There's a lot more 'names' in the missing list than there is in the starting team. It's hardly a Tyrone team that's going to strike fear in anyone.

Still at least Sean Cavanagh remains on from the great Tyrone teams of the past and Conor Clarke and Darren McCurry are two very good footballers.

Peter Harte and Mattie Donnelly would be the other 2 I would be thinking are dangerous. But the full-back line looks weak as they are all new faces in there.

Take out the Cavanaghs, and it is a totally new side from even 2-3 years ago. Seven starters remain from last year's opener and the AI semi final against Mayo.

In the fullback line, McCrory is in his 3rd season and, while he's had plenty of game time, he hasn't really improved. McBride, an average but versatile footballer, is at FB because we have no alternative (he'd be behind Clarke, the McMahons and McNamee in the pecking order). Basically, Tyrone have 5 corner backs on the panel, and none of them stand out. Tierney, McCrory, Ryan McKenna, PJ Quinn and Dermie Carlin are all much of a muchness, but Tierney and McCrory have perhaps the most pace. Cathal McCarron is a loss here.

The had-back line is picked to attack. All are quick and can play, and they will bomb forward in the knowledge that Clarke, McGinley and McNeice will cover for them. McNeice is a very good club footballer - skilful, fit, good brain, but is neither quite big enough nor quite fast enough to be a really top intercounty player.

As you might expect from the son of a man once described by Colm O'Rourke as being 'as good a footballer as I ever played against', Niall McKenna has tonnes of physical ability. Tall, quick, natural fielder, good feet. His trouble is a lack of toughness and a tendency to drop the ball in contact. Normally tried at midfield or wing forward, perhaps FF will suit him more.

Overall, I see this as a side picked to send a message to his squad, specifically that no-one can rest on their laurels, and that everyone has a chance to make the team. Would Mickey has picked this side if it was an AI final? Almost certainly not, but he feels it is a risk worth taking given that we are at home and Down are a division below us. While he'll still expect to win, Mickey will also realise that a trip through the qualifiers would be no more arduous than 3 more tough games to win the Ulster title.

Down have picked an experienced and physically strong side. They look like they are going for a very defensive, abrasive style of play, and will hope a big full forward line will get them the 2-3 goals that they'll need to win a low scoring game. As pointed out in my post earlier in the week, Tyrone are invariably slow starters in Ulster, but I'd still hope that division 1 football has left them sufficiently sharp to to get a win by a few points.

Aside from the result, here are some other things I'll be interested to see:

- Will division 1 or division 2 tactics prevail? Division 1 saw huge points tallies throughout the spring, yet the second tier seemed more rooted in tactics and tallies of previous years. Will Tyrone play (and be allowed to play) an open and fast style of game, or can Down reduce it to a dogfight as has been their wont this year. This game, and how David Coldrick referees it, could set the tone for the whole championship.

- Has Sean Cavanagh been able to regain his pace? Sean without his acceleration is like Samson without his hair. Given how good he was last summer, I've attributed his sluggishness in the league to missing most of the winter with a groin injury, however, if he hasn't sharpened up in the last 6 weeks, then perhaps it is more a case of Father Time taking his toll.

- Are McCurry and Coney ready to dominate? They've both flashed talent in cameos, but are now the leading men. Tyrone will need them to dominate corner backs if we are to have a deep summer run.

- How will Conor Clarke perform in midfield? Boxty has called for this move for the last 2 seasons, and I expect it to work well. He's big and powerful and more suited to marking a Maher, O'Shea or MacAuley than either of the Cavanaghs.

- Is Niall McKenna going to make it as a senior footballer? He's had lots of chances in a short career but, at 24, it's time to nail down a place. The talent is there, but is he hardy enough.

- What subs will Mickey bring on? Will he roll out Dad's army after 40 minutes, or are the likes of Grugan, McGuigan, McAliskey and Ronan O'Neill going to get first crack at it. It will tell a lot as to how Mickey really views his panel.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  patk Fri May 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Clarke in midfield is a good move. I thought he was very impressive going forward in the AI quarter final last year, it left me wondering why was he lined out at full-back to begin with.

patk
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

monaghan
Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Fri May 16, 2014 10:17 pm

patk wrote:Clarke in midfield is a good move. I thought he was very impressive going forward in the AI quarter final last year, it left me wondering why was he lined out at full-back to begin with.

Yeah, I think so too. He's been struggling with injury since March, but seems to be good to go. He's our biggest, strongest player, and is quite mobile going forward. Played very well on Aidan O'Shea in the league game last year, yet oddly wasn't tried there again since.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaa_lover Mon May 19, 2014 2:46 am

A bit early in the championship for Tyrone to use their get out of jail card? i expected more much more from Tyrone however they might show it in the replay like they did in 2003 v Down.

Gaa_lover
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

New York
Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Mon May 19, 2014 9:16 am

Great result for Tyrone. Under Harte, this is the fourth time that we've opened our campaign with a stuttering draw, and on the three previous occasions we went on to win the AI.

Poor team selection and use of subs - if we've learnt anything, we should win the replay. Will comment more over next day or so.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon May 19, 2014 10:03 am

patk wrote:Clarke in midfield is a good move. I thought he was very impressive going forward in the AI quarter final last year, it left me wondering why was he lined out at full-back to begin with.

he was totally anonymous yesterday
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  patk Mon May 19, 2014 10:07 am

Great second half yesterday. Down are a real enigma, how can a team go from such a poor first half performance to what they did in the second, they really threw it away in the end. A couple of brainless moments from them though in the final minutes. When they missed that free you just knew it would cost them, and I don't know what the Down defender was doing pulling out of Cavanagh with seconds left. I know some people are accusing Cavanagh of going down easily, but the Down man only has himself to blame here. Teams that win silverware don't make stupid mistakes like that when the game is on the line, and Down will have to perform for the whole game on Saturday if they want to progress.

However I'd expect Tyrone to win the replay, I think they'll learn more from that than Down will. Not sure what to think from a Monaghan perspective. Whoever wins will have two tough championship games under their belt while we're coming in cold after a long break, not ideal. I'd have fancied us to beat either of the teams yesterday but I think Tyrone in particular will improve alot, win the replay and will be a different proposition in the quarter-final. They're notoriously slow starters and two games is plenty to blow off the cobwebs.

patk
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  patk Mon May 19, 2014 10:07 am

bocerty wrote:

he was totally anonymous yesterday

He wasn't the only one. Can't see Tyrone being as bad this weekend.

patk
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next