GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow!!!!

+3
mullins
Royal_Girl2k9
Jayo Cluxton
7 posters

Go down

Wow!!!! Empty Wow!!!!

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Wow!!!! Empty Re: Wow!!!!

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Worrying..
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath
Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:47 pm

keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.keep paying your taxes its ok.
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:53 pm

There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again There once was a man named Michael Finnegan he had whiskers on his chinnigan the wind blew by and it went in again poor auld Michael Finnegan begin again
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:57 pm

default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----default were fooking mad-print the punt and tell europe to fook off-----
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mugsys_barber Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:05 pm

My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayash My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Sozei. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze
mugsys_barber
mugsys_barber
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Tyrone
Number of posts : 550

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011 Meath for Sam 2011

COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WOW
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Fook the banks--Fook the bond holders-As long as Dublin win SAM/Liam I don't give a fook..Come on you Boys In Blue,Come on you Boys In BlueFook the banks--Fook the bond holders-As long as Dublin win SAM/Liam I don't give a fook..Come on you Boys In Blue,Come on you Boys In BlueFook the banks--Fook the bond holders-As long as Dublin win SAM/Liam I don't give a fook..Come on you Boys In Blue,Come on you Boys In BlueFook the banks--Fook the bond holders-As long as Dublin win SAM/Liam I don't give a fook..Come on you Boys In Blue,Come on you Boys In BlueFook the banks--Fook the bond holders-As long as Dublin win SAM/Liam I don't give a fook..Come on you Boys In Blue,Come on you Boys In BlueFook the banks--Fook the bond holders-As long as Dublin win SAM/Liam I don't give a fook..Come on you Boys In Blue,Come on you Boys In BlueFook the banks--Fook the bond holders-As long as Dublin win SAM/Liam I don't give a fook..Come on you Boys In Blue,Come on you Boys In BlueFook the banks--Fook the bond holders-As long as Dublin win SAM/Liam I don't give a fook..Come on you Boys In Blue,Come on you Boys In BlueFook the banks--Fook the bond holders-As long as Dublin win SAM/Liam I don't give a fook..Come on you Boys In Blue,Come on you Boys In BlueFook the banks--Fook the bond holders-As long as Dublin win SAM/Liam I don't give a fook..Come on you Boys In Blue,Come on you Boys In Blue

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:20 pm

COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN

COME ON THE ROYAL!
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:30 am

The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior The near-consensus among research psychologists is that subliminal messages do not produce a powerful, enduring effect on behavior

You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you. You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you.You have to back that statement up by research. No marks for you.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:37 pm

This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth This thread could seriously damage your health This thread could seriously damage your wealth
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:04 pm

September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue September will be blue

Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be. Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.Are the smurfs coming? Or are we taking Mr Haughey's speech literally and really tightening our belts? Is there going to be no clouds? I can't think of any other reason why it would be.
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Double Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in septemberDouble Bubble for the Dubs in september
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:13 pm

UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS UP THE ROYALS
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 pm

The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire The bus is on hire for McCarthy and Maguire
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 pm

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE SHERIDAN
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Top striker in Division 3!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Top striker in Division 3!

Less of it or I'll be the top striker of your face.
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:57 pm

New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ... New D&G brand launched in Dublin ...... Daly & Gilroy - they keep on producing that winning style ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  whiterbananas Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad Ye're all gone mad
whiterbananas
whiterbananas
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

mayo
Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:10 pm

What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues! What are ye having there mullins? A double please Jayo! Aye same for Hip here too! G'wan the Blues!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:14 pm

I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June. I hate the Junior Cert bring on the 17th of June.
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: