GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Census 2011

5 posters

Go down

Census 2011 Empty Census 2011

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Is anybody taking part in this? If you are still in the local at midnight on the 10th does that mean you can give it a skip? I believe there is a question on it asking how is your health??? Hope they give fooking loads of boxes in Boxty's form - jaysus they'll be sorry they asked when they get that one back! Suppose you had someone in the house (just suppose now) that shouldn't be there at all - what would ya do then. I suppose it could be 100 years before they put them online - and then the husband would go 'I knew it - the bitch!'

I think they should ask what pets you have too. And frogs and toads and then we wouldn't have to spend millions going around counting them. I hear some on Whineline giving out about having to give details. They want to send them in in an envelope. I'm sure if Jonsmith was your local enumerator you'd want to post them in. Not have him bringing them home and reading them to the folks. The things Cavan people will do for cheap entertainment.

'Hey Da'
'What JS'
'Guess what year Sadie Brady was born'
'Oh bedad JS was it the 30s I think'
'Close' .....

But I know what I'd do with the people who post them in. I'd send the Social Welfare around straightaway cos they are obviously hiding something. A mate of mine did a bit of work for the Census people last time out. I asked him were they pleased with the job. Delighted said he - good says I - cos they're the people who count ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Census 2011 Empty Re: Census 2011

Post  mullins Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Is anybody taking part in this? If you are still in the local at midnight on the 10th does that mean you can give it a skip? I believe there is a question on it asking how is your health??? Hope they give fooking loads of boxes in Boxty's form - jaysus they'll be sorry they asked when they get that one back! Suppose you had someone in the house (just suppose now) that shouldn't be there at all - what would ya do then. I suppose it could be 100 years before they put them online - and then the husband would go 'I knew it - the bitch!'

I think they should ask what pets you have too. And frogs and toads and then we wouldn't have to spend millions going around counting them. I hear some on Whineline giving out about having to give details. They want to send them in in an envelope. I'm sure if Jonsmith was your local enumerator you'd want to post them in. Not have him bringing them home and reading them to the folks. The things Cavan people will do for cheap entertainment.

'Hey Da'
'What JS'
'Close' .....

But I know what I'd do with the people who post them in. I'd send the Social Welfare around straightaway cos they are obviously hiding something. A mate of mine did a bit of work for the Census people last time out. I asked him were they pleased with the job. Delighted said he - good says I - cos they're the people who count ....

Im boycotting the census for personal reasons.. Shocked
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:01 am

mullins wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Is anybody taking part in this? If you are still in the local at midnight on the 10th does that mean you can give it a skip? I believe there is a question on it asking how is your health??? Hope they give fooking loads of boxes in Boxty's form - jaysus they'll be sorry they asked when they get that one back! Suppose you had someone in the house (just suppose now) that shouldn't be there at all - what would ya do then. I suppose it could be 100 years before they put them online - and then the husband would go 'I knew it - the bitch!'

'Hey Da'
'What JS'
'Close' .....

Im boycotting the census for personal reasons.. Shocked

cant read or write possibly Laughing Laughing Laughing
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:34 am

[quote="Jayo Cluxton"]Hope they give fooking loads of boxes in Boxty's form - jaysus they'll be sorry they asked when they get that one back! Suppose you had someone in the house (just suppose now) that shouldn't be there at all - what would ya do then. quote]

For your information Sir, Boxtyeater, is in fact, by deed of inheritance going back to the 1940's, the official Census Enumerator for a certain division within the defined Electoral area of ********.
This is a poorly paid in-fill in, in the general scheme of the annual income of the Boxty household, but it is a position of immense importance within the overall visiion that Boxty has for the Ireland of the future....

How can a poster such as your esteemed self hold such a forward thinking exercise as the Census to such ridicule.....Many's the night Dan and myself reviewed these nuggets of information to see where the Government of the time could improve the lifestyles of the unfortunate individuals that inhabit this wasteland....

The information contained within these valuable documents will go a long way to shaping the Ireland of the post Dauber/Boxty era......

Shame on you Sir......
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 am

[quote="Boxtyeater"]
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Hope they give fooking loads of boxes in Boxty's form - jaysus they'll be sorry they asked when they get that one back! Suppose you had someone in the house (just suppose now) that shouldn't be there at all - what would ya do then. quote]

For your information Sir, Boxtyeater, is in fact, by deed of inheritance going back to the 1940's, the official Census Enumerator for a certain division within the defined Electoral area of ********.
This is a poorly paid in-fill in, in the general scheme of the annual income of the Boxty household, but it is a position of immense importance within the overall visiion that Boxty has for the Ireland of the future....

How can a poster such as your esteemed self hold such a forward thinking exercise as the Census to such ridicule.....Many's the night Dan and myself reviewed these nuggets of information to see where the Government of the time could improve the lifestyles of the unfortunate individuals that inhabit this wasteland....

The information contained within these valuable documents will go a long way to shaping the Ireland of the post Dauber/Boxty era......

Shame on you Sir......

Several decades ago Boxty and Dauber gathered the forms and looked out over the rolling plush green valleys of the Shannon Vale and the evening mist settled on the backs of the prime dairy herds of Irelands "butter Churn".
Feet were laid up and the Red breast was cracked open. Could things get any better -
And then Boxty had a vision "BMW"s - not the Munich type but a period of European agri grants - Tax havens - Tourism and endless oppurtunities.
A crack team was assembled with one sole mission

The census forms were spilt out on the table and with eraser and pen in hand the lads went to work

Occupation Large dairy Farmer
Part time Sheep farmer - and gorse bush hacker

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:44 pm

OMAR wrote:[Several decades ago Boxty and Dauber gathered the forms and looked out over the rolling plush green valleys of the Shannon Vale and the evening mist settled on the backs of the prime dairy herds of Irelands "butter Churn".
Feet were laid up and the Red breast was cracked open. Could things get any better -
And then Boxty had a vision "BMW"s - not the Munich type but a period of European agri grants - Tax havens - Tourism and endless oppurtunities.
A crack team was assembled with one sole mission

The census forms were spilt out on the table and with eraser and pen in hand the lads went to work

Occupation Large dairy Farmer
Part time Sheep farmer - and gorse bush hacker

Census 2011 Smiley31..All in the national interest of course...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down