GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13 year old from Banagher in County Offaly writes chart-topping song about sport's greatest "Festival"

3 posters

Go down

13 year old from Banagher in County Offaly writes chart-topping song about sport's greatest "Festival" Empty 13 year old from Banagher in County Offaly writes chart-topping song about sport's greatest "Festival"

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:51 pm

A TRIP to Cheltenham last year made such an impression on one young schoolboy, he penned a special song -- 'The Festival' -- that has become an internet hit.

Now Mark Boylan (13), from Banagher, Co Offaly will perform the song live at the event next week after contacting the producer of Channel 4's racing programme, 'The Morning Line'.

The song is already a hit on YouTube, and racing names such as Tony McCoy are also fans.

"My two great loves are music and sport and I've been a fan of racing and Cheltenham for as long as I can remember," said Mark.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's the song:

Best song I've heard in a long time.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

13 year old from Banagher in County Offaly writes chart-topping song about sport's greatest "Festival" Empty Re: 13 year old from Banagher in County Offaly writes chart-topping song about sport's greatest "Festival"

Post  The Puke Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Credit where credit is due that is far better than I expected it to be...a decent tune

Next years eurovision entry
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

13 year old from Banagher in County Offaly writes chart-topping song about sport's greatest "Festival" Empty Re: 13 year old from Banagher in County Offaly writes chart-topping song about sport's greatest "Festival"

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:10 am

Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down