GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIV 4

5 posters

Go down

DIV 4 Empty DIV 4

Post  North Side Gael Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:57 pm

I honestly hope fermanagh can bounce back out but they seem to be slipping few decent teams in this league, wicklow, longford, fermanagh and rossies.

Dont know what to think of the new fermanagh managment regime so far its been bit of a mixed bag, i hope oneill can turn in a few consistent performances.

As for KK i look for there result every week with hope but to little prevail, would the GAA not be better to allow the setting up of a junior league similar to that of the junior championship seperated by geography to cut out cost?

I think KK could enter this, the teams in England play against our junior teams im sure KK could match some of them, maybe we need a bit of a different format for the likes of them, similar to that of Cavan and other div 4 hurling teams, they need help getting off the ground, getting annihalated week in week out is no use to anyone, dont want to see them withdraw though, maybe the leinster council could set up a junior league during the national league to get them games im sure the interest would be there.
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

DIV 4 Empty Re: DIV 4

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:13 pm

North Side Gael wrote:I honestly hope fermanagh can bounce back out but they seem to be slipping few decent teams in this league, wicklow, longford, fermanagh and rossies.Dont know what to think of the new fermanagh managment regime so far its been bit of a mixed bag, i hope oneill can turn in a few consistent performances.

Scant regard being shown here to GT's team of the year, who are currently 3rd. in this division.....Shameful.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:47 am

Sorry forgot them boxty, dont tell the boys in ballinamore, i wont be allowed back!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Yet another post of NSG that I can't take seriously due to yet another schoolboy error....Christ I have lost count of them at this stage
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:24 pm

North Side Gael wrote:Sorry forgot them boxty, dont tell the boys in ballinamore, i wont be allowed back!

OK...So I'll go ahead with the order of a supporters club fleece for you then...size please....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
North Side Gael wrote:Sorry forgot them boxty, dont tell the boys in ballinamore, i wont be allowed back!

OK...So I'll go ahead with the order of a supporters club fleece for you then...size please....

I doubt ye have NSGs size Boxty!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  hurlingguru Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 pm

What an exciting division this is turning out to be Roscommon have taken 1st spot on 13 points then we have Longford on 10 and Wicklow and Carlow on 9 all fighting for the last spot.

The Possibilities:

Longford win .. they go up
Wicklow win & Longford win .. Longford go up
Wicklow win & Longford draw - Wicklow will go up by whatever Wicklow winning margin is
Wicklow lose or draw & Carlow win .. Carlow go up
Wicklow win & Carlow win by less than 30+ .. Wicklow go up
Wicklow win by say 2 points & Carlow win by 33 or more .. Carlow go up

Remaining Matches:
Longford Vs Carlow
Wicklow Vs Clare
Roscommon Vs Leitrim
Fermanagh Vs London

hurlingguru
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Carlow
Number of posts : 1133

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:36 pm

hurlingguru wrote:What an exciting division this is turning out to be Roscommon have taken 1st spot on 13 points then we have Longford on 10 and Wicklow and Carlow on 9 all fighting for the last spot.

The Possibilities:

Longford win .. they go up
Wicklow win & Longford win .. Longford go up
Wicklow win & Longford draw - Wicklow will go up by whatever Wicklow winning margin is
Wicklow lose or draw & Carlow win .. Carlow go up
Wicklow win & Carlow win by less than 30+ .. Wicklow go up
Wicklow win by say 2 points & Carlow win by 33 or more .. Carlow go up

Remaining Matches:
Longford Vs Carlow
Wicklow Vs Clare
Roscommon Vs Leitrim
Fermanagh Vs London

You haven't really given this a lot of thought HG have you?

ps If my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle ... Laughing
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  hurlingguru Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Ya have to live in hope. Clare are no pushovers and we have won 4 in a row. Like if our hurlers beat Clare by 23 points we could end up in the division 2 final.

hurlingguru
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Carlow
Number of posts : 1133

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum