GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games on the box

3 posters

Go down

Games on the box Empty Games on the box

Post  North Side Gael Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Lads on the sky tv planner its says the mckenna cup final is on live on saturday evening on tg4, ive heard this is being filled in by antrim v derry with the comp being behind schedule, anyone know if any truth in this? could any of the native speakers on here check the web site and report back? please? go raibh maith agat

Also looking to know what the other game is on this sunday, its says nemo, ive a feeling the leinster hurling final is on also, is this true?

I actually think its been a good thing putting these games on at this time of year, a lot more entertainment, i like following the old rugby but its hard to beat a good hurling or football match, especially whens it where the heart lies.

Keep this up to date with any games coming up on the box that you know of can we?
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

Games on the box Empty Re: Games on the box

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 pm

I wouldn't watch that sexist channel .......
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:36 pm

North Side Gael wrote:Lads on the sky tv planner its says the mckenna cup final is on live on saturday evening on tg4, ive heard this is being filled in by antrim v derry with the comp being behind schedule, anyone know if any truth in this? could any of the native speakers on here check the web site and report back? please? go raibh maith agat

Also looking to know what the other game is on this sunday, its says nemo, ive a feeling the leinster hurling final is on also, is this true?

I actually think its been a good thing putting these games on at this time of year, a lot more entertainment, i like following the old rugby but its hard to beat a good hurling or football match, especially whens it where the heart lies.

Keep this up to date with any games coming up on the box that you know of can we?

Some confusion about whether they are showing a McKenna cup game or the O'Byrne shield.

On the top of the tg4 website there is a "English Version" button. That will give oyu the enture site in english.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:11 pm

They changed it, apparently they are showing some southern muck football, some aul teams called dublin and meath!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 am

Who would have thought it ... the O'Byrne Shield final transmitted live! Not even the O'Byrne Cup ....mad, Ted, mad ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 pm

any1 on here know if we can get setanta in the nort?
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:45 pm

North Side Gael wrote:any1 on here know if we can get setanta in the nort?

As far as I know they can only show games involving Ulster teams after the 9pm watershed ...... Laughing Laughing Laughing

(Why waste old material!) Razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:49 pm

lol true!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael